Suggested stats and skills?

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Mongoose

Suggested stats and skills?

Postby JMISBEST » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:28 am

I am helping my friend plan a campaign where Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty are accidentally frozen in a ancient anomaly from The mid-1,880's till 1,105 and she would like suggested Skills, Stats and Careers for them. I also plan to do something similar in my next regular Traveller Campaign, but with James Bond and Blofelt from Spectre. Again can I have suggested Skills, Stats and careers for them. Please and thank you
Linwood
Shrew

Re: Suggested stats and skills?

Postby Linwood » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:06 am

I suspect Mr. Holmes will have Investigation 3. Probably Science (chemistry) 1 and a couple of Melee Cmbt levels. Beyond that - high INT and EDU will cover a lot...
paltrysum
Mongoose

Re: Suggested stats and skills?

Postby paltrysum » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:56 am

James Bond, ADBBB9 Age 38ish Royal Navy-2 terms, British Secret Service-3 terms
Athletics (Dexterity)-2, Carouse-4, Deception-3, Drive (Wheel)-3, Flyer (Wing)-1, Explosives-1, Gambler-4, Gun Combat (Slug)-3, Investigate-2, Jack of All Trades-4, Language (French, Italian, German, Russian)-2, Language (Greek, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese)-1, Leadership-2, Mechanic-0, Medic-0, Melee (Unarmed)-3, Persuade-2, Science (Psychology)-1, Seafarer (Sail)-1, Stealth-3, Streetwise-4, Survival-1, Tactics (Military)-1, Vacc Suit-0 (if Moonraker counts)
Equipment: Tuxedo, body pistol, ground car (Aston Martin), cigarettes
"Spacers lead a sedentary life. They live at home, and their home is always with them—their starship, and so is their country—the depths of space."