Tripwire, the Adventure ***contains spoilers***

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
paltrysum
Mongoose

Re: High and Dry, the Adventure

Postby paltrysum » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:35 pm

mancerbear wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:58 pm
I also included the vargr Sophie as a foil to encourage the players to rescue her when the brown stuff hits the air con vents. She's the Dictator's chauffer, so it will be her taking the air/raft to save her family during the eruption. I believe that players are more likely to act heroically if they have a vested interest in who they are saving. One player in particular has developed a liking for her. Hopefully that will pan out. I may even have Sophie sign onto the ship as an NPC crewmember.
Great idea, Mancerbear. I only got my two sons halfway through "High and Dry" and have not completed it (they went back to college!) but one of the things that I had intended to do was make a connection with one of the locals like you did to ensure they feel compelled to help. Otherwise, it's just some stranger asking you to risk your life for her!

Regarding the progression of the story: Do you think you'll have them go through the updated "Expedition to Zhodane" when it comes out?
"Spacers lead a sedentary life. They live at home, and their home is always with them—their starship, and so is their country—the depths of space."
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Re: Tripwire, the Adventure ***contains spoilers***

Postby mancerbear » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:15 am

Thanks paltrysum. I have every intention of taking them through the Fifth Frontier War, and it teally does depend when Expedition to Zodane comes out whether I use it with this group or not.

As it stands, there is contention within the group as to what to do with the data stick. Some want to just forget it, one ones to sell it tothe highest bidder, one is torn between his desire to do what's right and just getting on with his life, and another feels dury bound to deliver the data stick to the authorities. It's leading to excellent role playing among the group.
steve98052
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby steve98052 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Would you say that the contention within the group about the data stick is more between players or between characters that the players are role playing as in disagreement?
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby mancerbear » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:54 am

steve98052 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 pm
Would you say that the contention within the group about the data stick is more between players or between characters that the players are role playing as in disagreement?
I would say it's primarily between characters, as all the players get along very well.
JMISBEST
Mongoose

Postby JMISBEST » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 pm

All in all great work by a seemingly great mind who is definitely a great GM

Fair warning though I know people who are using your write-ups to use heavily modified versions of the adventures so far in their campaigns without buying them. Is that a form of stealing or piracy or both and if so what should I do when I have nothing but strong and plausible suspicions
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby mancerbear » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:38 am

Thank you Jmisbest.

I don't mind people using this write up to run their own adventures because they are basically getting a very watered down version of the adventure. And frankly, I don't get to run very frequently, so they have a bit of a wait between posts.

As far as a legal point of view, I'm not really sure. Matt may have something to say about it though, and I would adhere to his suggestions.
Solomani666
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Re: Prelude to Tripwire, the Adventure ***contains spoilers***

Postby Solomani666 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:36 pm

mancerbear wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:55 am
So, the name of the last session says it all. I'm taking the characters through the Tripwire adventure which will then lead directly into the Fifth Frontier War.
I like your idea of using a miss-jump to get them to Farreach.

In my Traveller campaign there are two PC's that served together and both have reoccurring dreams of something 'just out of their reach'. Sometimes a voice can be heard saying "Reach farther" or "Reach far". Often the dreams end with their head getting crushed, exploded, pierced, etc. The Vargr is driven half-mad by this and turns to alcohol for relief.

On one occasion while just starting breakfast, one of the PC's says...
"Remember that crazy mission we did on..."
"...Sir, are you done with this, can I take your plate now", says the waitress.

As of yet, since they are in the midst of "High and Dry" they have no idea what this means... yet.
Sometimes they get the feeling that they are being followed.

Later they will discover that there is a 1 month gap in their service records that no one can explain, and that a few other people from their former unit have similar symptoms, all from the same squad.

Unfortunately for the Zhodhani, their mind-wipe was a bit too thorough, leaving the PC's often unable to hear or even read the word "Farreach". Hence their subconscious minds dividing and reversing the words to "Reach Far".

This, and other "stimuli" will eventually drive them to Farreach and start the adventure...
JMISBEST
Mongoose

Postby JMISBEST » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:15 pm

On the subject of what I wrote about my friend I have no real evidence just gossip with mutual friends, him boasting whilst drunk and questionable but plausible suspicions. So nothing to worry the writer about and even if he/she did worry not enough to call the cops. Sorry about not adding this earlier, I tried to do a bit of freelance chatting and charming to/of those who might know for definite or know how or where I can get the proof, but nothing and given that he is the dumbest GM I've ever known and below average in most area's I, now that I've thought about it, think he's simply risked a lot of trouble with a drunken boast, but I only think that I reckon he's far too dumb too cover his tracks this well. Sorry

Also what I wrote about the guy is very brutal yet 100% accurate, after all not everyone is smart and their are bound to be people of below average mental ability all over The UK. Its just bad luck that he's both all of what I wrote about him and the nicest UK Citizen born in A UK Country other then England that I ever have and maybe ever will call a close friend
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby mancerbear » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:15 am

Episode three of Tripwire was played today. I'll post a synopsis in the next few days.
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby mancerbear » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:36 am

Traveller: Have Starship, Will Travel
Session 010: Tripwire pt. 3
Session Synopsis
Played: 19/08/2017

300-1105 Ruby/Jewell
After 6 days and 12 hours in jump space, the High’n’Dry precipitated out of jump 37 hours from Ruby. The travellers easily pick up the starport beacon and make designs for the planet. As they travel, the travellers decide to see what is on the data stick that they had obtained from Forbes, though Werry says he doesn’t want it connected to the ship’s computer in case it infects the ship with something. Corvus agrees, and uses his own computer, only to discover that the data is encrypted and he is not even able to clone the data.

Setting down on Ruby, Mikael and Werry request to see the administrator of the scout scout base. An appointment is made and while they visit the scout base, Nyla and Corvus perform maintenance on the ship and refuel here. Corvus also decides to use the more powerful ship’s computer to access the data stick, but finds that he has no more luck than what he did with his own computer. Frustrated, he leaves the data stick connected to the ship’s computer.

Mikael and Werry meet with Administrator Sharik Gudelimar, an attractive human woman of average height with brown hair and eyes. They explain to her what has occurred with Agent Forbes and the data stick that they have. Administrator Gudel suggests giving the data stick to Communications who might be able to break the encryption. Werry and Mikael agree, but Werry advises the administrator they will have to fetch the datastick from the ship.

Fetching the datastick, Werry returns and hands it to the Administrator. She advises she will contact them when Communications discovers anything.

The pair return to the ship and the travellers decide that they wish to sell the zhodani weapons turret they have and purchase an Imperial one, primarily for ease of installation and to prevent any questions when the travel through zhodani space on their return home to District 268 subsector. Corvus manages to broker a deal for a bargain price, purchasing a slight second-hand double laser turret. The crew set about installing their new hard ware.

301-1105 Ruby/Jewell
The next day, Mikael and Werry are contacted by Administrator Gudelimar. She advises them that she would like to see them that day. The pair agree and head off to the scout base, leaving Corvus and Nyla to finish the installation of the turret.

When they arrive, the Administrator advices that Communications were unable to decipher the encryption. She adds that it would be best that they take the datastick and attempt to get in touch with the contact Daniel, who might be able to help them. Both Werry and Mikael voice their objections, but the Administrator insists, stating that she will also reinstate them as active scouts to enable them to utilise scout services when needed. Not exactly happy, both Werry and Mikael reluctantly agree, though Mikael is more forceful with his objections. The Administrator replies, with some castigation that Mikael does not appear to be the same man his record indicates he is. Finally, Administrator Gudelimar provides two codes to the newly reactivated scouts; one that indicates that they are active and another that indicates that they are on an intelligence mission. Chastised, the pair leave the scout base and return to the ship with the news.

Nyla and Corvus are also not happy with the new turn of events, especially when they discover that Mikael and Werry will be paid as active scouts whereas they will not. Mikael suggests once again that they just dump the datastick and be done with it, but Werry says that they need to see this part of the mission out. The Travellers decide that they will go to the Factory, a club where Martha said Daniel was said to be found. After a bit of research, they discover the Factory is located in the commercial district and is a place where traders go to conduct business. Corvus and Nyla say they will go first later in the afternoon and Werry adds that he will meet them there to keep an eye on them. Mikael decides that he will tour some of the environment domes first and join the other later.

The first evening proves to be fruitless. The travellers ask for a man named Daniel, but it appears nobody knows of such a person. A broker named Stephen Muller asks what business they have with this Daniel and he will see if he can’t help them out instead. The travellers say that they were told to look him up by an acquaintance but offered no more information. Frustrated, the travellers return to their ship.

302-1105 Ruby/Jewel
The travellers decide to try the club early in the morning, except for Mikael who continues touring the environment domes. Once again the travellers have a frustrating time, not being able to locate Daniel. Again, Stephen Muller asks if he can be of any assistance, and again the crew don’t give him any further information. He says that if they have anything more to tell them he will be happy to help them.

Later in the day, the travellers receive a call from Mikael. He had been mugged on his way back from one of the domes and was in hospital. All his hard credit had been stolen and he needed help getting back to the ship. The travellers fetch him and discover he is none the worse for wear except for a minor concussion.

303-1105 Ruby/Jewel
While Mikael rests in the ship, the rest of the travellers have another frustrating day trying to find Daniel. Nyla approaches Stephen Muller again, and tells him that their friend Martha had told them to find Daniel because she gave them something for him. Again, Stephen says that he really doesn’t know who this Daniel could be. When questioned he also says that he doesn’t know who Martha is either, but wishes the travellers luck in finding the person they are looking for.

304-1105 Ruby/Jewel
The travellers return to the Factory again. Corvus decided that he had enough playing around. He returned to the Factory and approached Stephen Muller and said that he was Forbes and that he was looking for Daniel. Stephen pulls Curvus aside and tells him that he knows that he is Forbes and what was he playing at. Corvus tells Stephen that he had been given a datastick by Matha that had belonged to Forbes and was advised that Daniel would be able to help him with it. Stephen says that he will get word to Daniel to meet the travellers in the warehouse district at midnight.

The travellers return to the ship and bring up maps of the warehouse district. They discover that the place they are to meet is a cul-de-sack and could be a trap. Werry advises that he will go in early and find somewhere to hide where he can see what goes on and be ready to help if necessary. The rest of the travellers agree and head there at the appointed time.

The warehouse district is dimly lit, and the wait for their contact. After 15 minutes, a man arrives and the travellers recognise him as Stephen. Stephen says that he is Daniel and what can he do to help them. The travellers tell him the story, and that the data stick is encrypted. Daniel says that he can’t help them with that, but says that he knows of the person who Forbes bought the encryption program off. He will tell them the details for Cr500. The travellers agree and pay the fee, and Daniel tells them that they need to talk to a vargr cryptologist named Gakha who works for MagnetoDynamics on the planet Mongo. He advises them that Gakha is the best person for the job and that she can be trusted with the information and will not sell it on or attempt to deceive them but they must tell her that he sent them.

The travellers thank him for the information, though Corvus wants to punch Daniel for the trouble. They ask Daniel if he had any cargo bound for Mongo. Daniel advised him that he did, just general freight which he will have delivered to their ship. Daniel also advises the travellers a fugitive alert has just reached Ruby for the travellers who are wanted for the murder of Imperial Citizen James Forbes. The details include descriptions of the travellers and the ship. The travellers realise they have no choice but to leave immediately.

They have no trouble getting back to their ship, but when they request clearance from the starport tower they are asked to standby. Several tense minutes pass until Mikael tells the tower that they are an active scout vessel being delayed on urgent business. Starport tower ask for a clearance code which Mikael provides. Several more tense minutes pass and just as Corvus prepares to blast the landing bay doors they are granted clearance. The travellers record with the starport a flight plan for Nakege, but once they reach the 100 diameter mark from Ruby they change their course for the nearest jump point to Mongo.

305-1105 Ruby/Jewel
The High’n’Dry enters jump designed for Mongo/Jewel

312-1105 Mongo/Jewell
The High’n’Dry exists jump space 28 hours from Mongo. They detected the starport beacon with no trouble and designed for the planet.

314-1105 Mongo/Jewel
Arriving at Mongo, the crew noticed a heavy naval presence around the planet. A large battleship was docked at the highport, along with several support vessels. Patrol Corvettes where also patrolling the area and heading out beyond the 100 diameter mark. The crew contacted the scout base on the surface and requested landing clearance, which was granted. The ship entered the atmosphere and headed to the scout base. Instead of a landing pad, the travellers where instructed to land on the water. Once safely landed, the Mikael and Werry requested to speak to the scout base administrator, and requested transport from their ship to the base. An interview was granted and transport provided. While they were away Corvus and Nyla organise to have the cargo delivered to the star port and begin maintenance and refuelling of the ship.

Werry and Mikael meet with Administrator Lyle Gordon, an average looking human male. They debrief him of the situation, and ask he is able to organise a fuel bladder for the scout ship. Administrator Gordon advises the scouts that he will assist them any way he can.
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby mancerbear » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:16 am

Just finished session 4 of Tripwire. My players are proving to be very resourceful. They are trying to find Gahka the vargr, which I thought was going to be a difficult task for them, but with clever ideas and great die rolls, they are pulling it off really well. Not only am I proud of them, but I can't wait to run the next session.
Last edited by mancerbear on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greyblade
Shrew

Postby Greyblade » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:47 am

Cool stuff,

Will you post a report of the last session as well?
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby mancerbear » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:43 am

Greyblade wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:47 am
Cool stuff,

Will you post a report of the last session as well?
I will, just need to write it up.
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby mancerbear » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:15 am

Traveller: have Starship, will Travel
Session 011: Tripwire pt. 4
Played: 16/09/2017

313-1105 Mongo/Jewel
While Mikael and Werry were discussing their situation with the scout administrator, Nyla and Corvus conducted some research through the Mongo internet to discover some information regarding Gahka Rrazuezfu, the vargr that they were informed would be able to crack the encryption on the data wafer they had in their possession. They were able to locate several social networking sites that Gahka used and were able to confirm that she had lived on Mongo for approximately a year and did indeed work for MagnetoDynamics, but nothing more. Nyla was also able to locate the street address for the MagnetoDynamics headquarters.

Once Mikael and Werry returned, the travellers elected to case out the MagnetoDynamics headquarters, except for Werry who elected to remain aboard the High’n’Dry to supervise the refuelling, perform routine maintenance, and guard the data wafer.

As the travellers were waiting to go through customs, Nyla heard her name being called out. She turned and saw approaching her a man named Kagii Buchanan, an old friend she knew while she was studying at Rhylanor University. He had with him another man named Hamish O’Conner, who in fact previously had encountered Corvus and Mikael. As the travellers were talking, Mikael noticed that the news reports on the large screens floating aound the starport were still heavily focussed on the suspect In Givar terrorist attacks on the General Shipyards Vehicle Assembly Building on Pixie. The group decided to retire to a bar where they could get food and drink so they catch up.

The travellers explained to their previous companions that they were looking for a vargr by the name of Gahka Rrazuezfu, who would decrypt a data wafer for them. Kagii offered to have a look at the data wafer himself, but was told that the travellers did not have the wafer on them. Kagii explained that he was at loose ends and would be happy to help the travellers if they wanted. The travellers agreed, and Kagii logged onto the internet to begin his own investigations.

The travellers remained in the bar for several hours when Nyla again heard her name being called out. This time she saw an older gentleman striding in a naval uniform striding towards her. It was her older brother, Riiko Brown. He her up in a huge hug, swung her around and placed her back down laughing. Nyla could see that he was a lieutenant commander, and that the ship-shaped badge on his chest indicated he has the master of his own ship.

Corvus, thinking that Nyla was being attacked launched himself at her brother. Riiko easily sidestepped Corvus’ clumsy attack and, using his momentum against him, threw him to the ground. Suddenly, he was surrounded by naval personnel. Nyla yelled at Corvus that Riiko was her brother, and at Riiko to please have his men stand down. Hamish, having had more than a few drinks, got drunkenly to his feet and drew a knife, but wasn’t exactly sure which side he was on.

Riiko told the naval personnel to stand down and allowed Corvus to get back on his feet. Corvus muttered that he could have taken everyone on and returned to his seat, along with Hamish. Riiko was astounded to see Nyla, stating that the last time he had seen her she was 12 years old. He invited Nyla and her friends to join him for dinner on his ship, the Bromeliad, a Chrysanthemum-class Destroyer Escort. He added that he would have a ship’s boat waiting for them at the starport at 18:00 hours.

Meanwhile, Kagii had managed to bypass the security on several social networks that Gahka frequented. He learned the same information that Nyla had, as well as that she was an onsite IT manager at MDP1 (an ocean going mineral extraction platform) and that she was the direct superviser of two staff. He also learned that while Gahka was an active social network user, she had not posted anything for just over a week, which was unusual.

The travellers decided to find a hotel room to spend the night, somewhere comfortable but not too expensive.

As 18:00 approached, Nyla, Kagii and Mikael decided to accept Riiko’s offer of dinner. Corvus and Hamish decided they would hit the town and continue drinking.

Dinner on the Bromeliad was an enjoyable evening. Riiko and Nyla caught up on the years they had spent apart. Riiko explained that he had transferred to the Spinward Marches Sector Fleet from the Ryhlanor Subsector Fleet, mainly to get out from under their mother, Rear Admiral Mireya Brown. The travellers also met Riiko’s first officer, a bwap. The evening concluded and the travellers were returned to the starport via ship’s boat and returned to their hotel

Meanwhile, Corvus and Hamish had found themselves some card games. They become involved, gambling and drinking into the early hours of the morning. Hamish lost Cr300 while Corvus won Cr300 (mainly through cheating). The stumbled back to the hotel blind drunk. Hamish fell asleep in the bathtub while Corvus fell asleep on the couch.

314-1105 Mongo/Jewel
Mikael, Nyla, and Kagii awoke early to discover that Corvus and Hamish had arrived late. Nyla kagii could not help themselves and drew glasses and a moustache on Curvus. Once they had finished, they discussed how they would continue their search for Gahka. Kagii suggested that he could try and break into the MagnetoDynamics network and see if he could find out more. Mikael decided to do a bit of site seeing while Kagii was busy, and Nyla sat with Kagii. After several hours Kagii had managed to penetrate the MagnetoDynamics Security and discovered that the platform Gahka was stationed on was located on the opposite of the planet. The travellers decided that they would approach MegntoDynamics as university researchers wishing to interview their IT personnel, especially those working onsite. Kagii, Nyla, and Hamish (who had awoken at this point with a sever hangover) agreed to attempt the ruse while Mikael continued his sightseeing and Corvus slept.

Once the travellers arrived at the headquarters they were directed to the 11th floor where an IT manager would address their request. They were met by a vargr dressed in a corporate uniform named Zuzkoe Dzurroun. He listened to the travellers request and suggested that it would be best if they approached the Media Department for assistance. He handed the travellers a business card and advised that they electronically mail the department for an appointment. He added that he would advise the Media Department to expect their contact. The Travellers thanked Zuzcoe and departed.

Not sure exactly what avenue to try next, they travellers returned to the hotel. Curvus was still asleep on the couch, though he had vomited on himself at some point. Nyla thought to capture it on holo, and while focussing her camera she noticed that several of the draws on the bureau behind the couch were slightly ajar. She brought this to the other’s attention, and they examined the bureau. They asked Corvus if he had opened the drawers and he just groaned. The travellers examined the rest of the hotel rooms and found that they had been carefully searched. Kagii suggested that they look for bugs, and after a short search they stumbled across several. Corvuss took on and yelled into it. The travellers decided to leave their room for a nearby café and contacted Mikael to join them.

Before they left, Kaggii accessed the hotel’s security system to see if he could determine who had entered the room. The security record showed that the only other person who had accessed the room was a cleaner.

On the way out of the hotel, Hamish approached the lobby receptionist and asked them if he could see the hotel security footage as he believed someone had accessed his room illegally. The receptionist advised that she could not allow him to view the footage himself, but she would alert security and they would review the tapes and if anything illegal was discovered they would contact Hamish and the police. Hamish asked if he could be contacted first, but the receptionist wasn’t sure if that was possible, but she would advise security of his request.

Once all the travellers had arrived at the café, Kagii suggested that perhaps he try to access the hotel’s security footage himself. While he did that, Corvus used his own computer to see if there were any jobs available at MagnetoDynamics. He accessed a job board and discovered that the company had a standing advertisement for general platform hands. He alerted the others of his discovery. Nyla, Hamish, Mikela and Corvus all created resumes and applied for the jobs.

Kagii successfully accessed the hotel’s security footage and discovered that two men had entered the room, spent some time in there, and then departed. He managed to get an image of their faces, but they were both wearing dark sunglasses. He could tell that they’re skin was somewhat dark and that they were unusually tall. The travellers also notice that the men not appear to talk to each other at all the whole time. They suspect that they are zhodani. Both Kagii and Hamish are curious as to why zhodani would be interested in the others, but they pass it off as having something to do with the data wafer. Corvus suggests that nyla contact her brother and see if he can’t get the navy involved. Nyla explains that the navy doesn’t work that way, and it doesn’t get involved in the politics or legalities of member worlds. Corvus asks not even for his sister, and Nyla explains that they don’t really know that they are zhodani, and why would he risk his command on something so nebulous.

Nyla contact Werry and asks if he is ok. She explains that their hotel room had been searched and that they suspect it was the zhodani. Werry thanks her for the heads up and says that he will keep an eye out of anything unusual on the ship.

Hamish decided to contact MagnetoDynamics to ask if they could get an interview straight away. The receptionist is hesitant and transfers him to a Sophont Resource Manager. After a short discussion, Hamish convinces the SR manager to see them in a group interview that afternoon.

The four Travellers shop for appropriate clothing and arrive at the office on time. A SR Manager named Mark interviews them and asks them several questions. All but Corvus answer the questions as expected. Corvus on the other hand replies flippantly. Mark concludes the interview and tells the travellers that he will be in contact with them with the decision by the end of the week. Hamish asks if they can’t be advised sooner, and Mark tells them that there is a process that has to be completed and it will take till the end of the week. He then sees them out of the office and thanks them for attending.

Returning to the café, Kagii asks them how they went. They advise him that they won’t know till the end of the week. Kagii says that he might be able to expedite that, and hacks back into the MagentoDynamics network. There he finds the travellers interview records and discovers that all were successful at the interview bar Corvus. He alters the record to show that Corvus was successful and forges referee and background checks. Then he assigns the travellers the positions they want; Mikael in security, Nyla and a mechanical hand, Hamish as a grav pilot, and Corvus in IT, all assigned to MDP1 and starting the next day.
Greyblade
Shrew

Postby Greyblade » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm

You have quite a resourceful party of players it seems :) do you help them at all with hints or are they following their own ideas?
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby mancerbear » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Generally they come up with their own ideas. I rarely need to assist them except in reminding them what had gone on in previous adventures.
Greyblade
Shrew

Postby Greyblade » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:26 am

Cool, looks like your campaign has hit its stride.

It's pretty cool to read about it too, I'm about to run High n'dry in a few weeks, you gave me some ideas :)
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby mancerbear » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:40 am

High and Dry is a great adventure. The players did a great job in that one too. I'm sure you'll have a blast with it.
Greyblade
Shrew

Postby Greyblade » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:26 am

Hello good sir,

When is your next game? We ran the first game this weekend (Death Station, setup in District 268), and now the characters are on their way to Flammarion where they will -hopefully- pickup the lead to High n'Dry :)
mancerbear
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby mancerbear » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:07 pm

My next session is in two weeks time :)

You should do adventure write ups of your groups sessions as well.