Hello Everyone

Discuss the Victory at Sea range of naval games.

Moderator: rcbecker1

Danaussie
Cub

Hello Everyone

Postby Danaussie » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:43 am

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself to the forum, a lot of guys here already know who I am, but for the benefit of all you excellent Victory at Sea gamers I just wanted to say hi to all of you as well.

I was so excited when Ecclesiastes pointed me toward Mongoose Publishing's Victory at Sea models, as a long and respected member of the Forumini forum for Axis & Allies War at Sea, I trusted his advice when searching for other models that may be used for the game. Noticing that there is also a rulebook to go with these excellent miniatures I was certainly more than interested.

It didn't take me long to get out my pocket book and throw some money at Mongoose, if for nothing else than to show my support to Mongoose Publishing's Victory at Sea. I have bought every surface ship you have and cant wait to see more. As predominantly a collector of Royal Navy and Kriegsmarine models in this scale I have certainly come to the right place....put simply if you build them I will buy them.

USS Montana - Winner of the Man Battlestations Painting Competition 2013

HMS Hood - Winner of the UNCON Painting Competition 2011 - Best Naval Repaint

Lastly I am a miniature artist of some repute in the community, and I cant tell you how keen I am to get some paint on to these beautiful ships, the sculpting looks superb and you have provided us with some amazingly detailed miniatures to work with...keep up the good work!

I am so glad to meet you all :D :D :D

Dan
rcbecker1
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby rcbecker1 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:55 am

Glad to see you finaly made it over here Dan.
rcbecker1
"Official Naval Boffin"
Ecclesiastes
Weasel

Postby Ecclesiastes » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:27 am

Hey Dan,

Welcome and I'm thrilled to soon seeing you work your magic on these models :D
Greg Smith
Warlord Mongoose

Postby Greg Smith » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:00 pm

Those are fantastic looking models.
"Bringer of Warmth, Carrier of Carrion, Prophet of Dilgarness, Speaker of all thing Llort!"

Part-time Narn.

ACTA playtester
Victorious Grand Admiral