Feed back on scenario in S&P 52

Discuss the Victory at Sea range of naval games.

Moderator: rcbecker1

Tankdriver
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Feed back on scenario in S&P 52

Postby Tankdriver » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:34 pm

So, what does everyone think of the scenario in this month's issue. The more feedback I get, the better job I can do in the future.
Mongoose Accomplishments(?)
Author, "Mine!" Scenario, "I Surrender!" Scenario, "Vive La France" Scenario, "Caught at Anchor" Scenario and "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" Scenario, Signs & Portents Wargamer 45, 51, 52
Natxo
Weasel

Postby Natxo » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:10 am

I think that it´s a good one.

I haven´t tryed it yet because I´m still waiting for my OOB. but I will do it as soon as I can.
I think that the allocation points are well distributed, and that the rules for the anchored fleet are good for making of them a good target for the surprise attack.
Taellik
Stoat

Re: Feed back on scenario in S&P 52

Postby Taellik » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:09 am

Tankdriver wrote:So, what does everyone think of the scenario in this month's issue. The more feedback I get, the better job I can do in the future.
Enjoyed it, keep them coming!

The more content available, the more it will draw players to play more than just the historical re-eneactments and the inevitable "... but Bismarck isn't supposed to win ! Waaaaaah, Mom, he isn't supposed to win like that". hehehe
Tankdriver
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby Tankdriver » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:24 am

Any other comments? I know some changes in OOB might make this hard to use, I apologize for that.
Mongoose Accomplishments(?)
Author, "Mine!" Scenario, "I Surrender!" Scenario, "Vive La France" Scenario, "Caught at Anchor" Scenario and "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" Scenario, Signs & Portents Wargamer 45, 51, 52