Data cards

Discuss the Victory at Sea range of naval games.

Moderator: rcbecker1

Mark Still
Cub

Data cards

Postby Mark Still » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:29 pm

It would be good to have an official set of Ship data cards. To download then we can print off as many copies as required for each ship. Or as a Pdf file for each fleet. Even if you put a charge on this of a few Bucks per fleet I don't think people would moan.
All we'd have to do is print & laminate, keep track of damage with a dry wipe marker pen.

I know quite a few are already available through various people. THANK YOU TO THOSE PEOPLE!!
Instead of having loads of different styles all one style would be brilliant.
Yes it would take time & effort & money to produce these even on pdf that's why I mentioned a small charge for each Fleet.

Or if you know of any ones willing to take the time & effort I would certainly make a cash contribution. As I don't have the computer skills or software to do such a thing.
mrobs2002
Shrew

Re: Data cards

Postby mrobs2002 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:15 pm

Not official, but here are the index cards I made for myself to play the River Plate and Bismarck scenarios:

River Plate
Sink The Bismarck

Cheers, Martyn
--
AdrianH
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby AdrianH » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:22 am

Also not official, take a look at Burger's Ship Viewer:
http://www.ibisfightclub.co.uk/

Mostly it holds ship stats and cards for "Babylon 5: A Call To Arms", but if you scroll down, you'll find the "Victory At Sea" stuff.
Smiert Spam
Mark Still
Cub

Postby Mark Still » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:18 pm

Did get some from burger's ship viewer though unable add ships from various VAS supplements, a majority of my data cards came from there.
Thanks guys!
AdrianH
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby AdrianH » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:15 pm

There are two VaS sections on Burger's site: the fixed one, and the Wiki which anyone can edit, including adding new ships.
Smiert Spam