Bundle of holding Runequest deal!

Discover the Legend RPG, Mongoose's fantasy game.
Carew
Stoat

Bundle of holding Runequest deal!

Postby Carew » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:42 pm

www.bundleofholding.com

this is a great deal for the Monster and Quests books in pdf!!! Okay so not Legend but close enough, right? And the scenarios are cool beans.
Prime_Evil
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Re: Bundle of holding Runequest deal!

Postby Prime_Evil » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:01 am

I admit that I've supported this Bundle of Holding even though I've already got the PDFs on offer - partly because I want to support what Loz and Pete are doing, and partly because the charities that they are supporting are both worthy causes.

You know, it'd be great if we could see a d100 Bundle of Holding one day with products from Mongoose, Chaosium, Design Mechanism, Cubicle 7, Alphetar, etc. It could really show off these related systems to a wider audience. Just saying....
Allen Varney
Banded Mongoose

Re: Bundle of holding Runequest deal!

Postby Allen Varney » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Prime_Evil wrote:It'd be great if we could see a d100 Bundle of Holding one day with products from Mongoose, Chaosium, Design Mechanism, Cubicle 7, Alphetar, etc.
I operate the Bundle of Holding. I'd be happy to offer such a collection. Suggestions for specific titles? Keep in mind the following: Chaosium has declined to participate in any bundle offering; all the major Design Mechanism titles are in the current RuneQuest 6 Bundle, and I wouldn't want to repeat them; likewise, we've already offered Clockwork & Chivalry and the Renaissance Deluxe second edition, so we wouldn't want to repeat those either.

With that understood, what would you want to see?
-- Allen Varney
PARANOIA (2004 edition) writer and designer
Bundle of Holding: http://bundleofholding.com