Page 2 of 2

Re: can I say hi here?

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:05 am
by DamonJynx
@stroval wrote:Last but not least: Alex Greene's 'The Blood Path' is an awesome mini campaign and more my cup of tea for my world as I view the Orcs in exactly the same light(saved me the trouble of translating most of my house rules from 3.5)

Happy Gaming!
Glad you liked it!

Re: can I say hi here?

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:04 am
by alex_greene
@stroval wrote:Last but not least: Alex Greene's 'The Blood Path' is an awesome mini campaign and more my cup of tea for my world as I view the Orcs in exactly the same light(saved me the trouble of translating most of my house rules from 3.5)
Thank you for the recommendation. :)

Re: can I say hi here?

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 am
by @stroval
@Alex and Damon


I forgot to mention one of the collaborators: Jim Abbott. My apologies for that.

Theres really good stuff in there,only reason I wont use it as our first Legend session is because I am keeping it for a special episode of sorts that fits a little later in time. :)

Re: can I say hi here?

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:36 am
by DamonJynx
@stroval wrote:@Alex and Damon


I forgot to mention one of the collaborators: Jim Abbott. My apologies for that.
No need to apologise - it was all Alex's work he is the author. I just helped a bit with the maps and did layout.

Re: can I say hi here?

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:31 am
by The Wolf
I'll second and third the Blood Path, alex and Damon's work is excellent.

Re: can I say hi here?

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:06 pm
by Carew
The Wolf wrote:I'll second and third the Blood Path, alex and Damon's work is excellent.
Thats the adventure about the orcs, right?

Re: can I say hi here?

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:28 pm
by alex_greene
That's right. The orcs are on a mission, and the player characters have to help them to complete their quest - which turns out to have bigger ramifications than a simple hunt for two missing orclings.