RQ6: Heroic Abilities

Discover the Legend RPG, Mongoose's fantasy game.
hanszurcher
Mongoose

Re: RQ6: Heroic Abilities

Postby hanszurcher » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:11 pm

flyingcircus wrote:And why is RQ6 being discussed on a Mongoose forum anyhow, shouldn't you discuss this on their forums? :o
RQ6 is completely compatible with Mongoose's Legend products (Elric and others).
I don`t play monsters. I play men besieged by fate and out for revenge. --Vincent Price
Lemnoc
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby Lemnoc » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:31 pm

hanszurcher wrote:
flyingcircus wrote:And why is RQ6 being discussed on a Mongoose forum anyhow, shouldn't you discuss this on their forums? :o
RQ6 is completely compatible with Mongoose's Legend products (Elric and others).
Moreover, it was just released and I wanted to understand how it compared to Legend (which, along with MRQII, I also own).
PhilHibbs
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby PhilHibbs » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:47 pm

alex_greene wrote:Looks like RQ6 just took the choice out of your hands. Sure, they did it with a smile but it's still just the same as my words in the post I made above.
All major changes to game systems bring this kind of winners & losers problem. When Sorcery was re-written for MRQ, long-duration spells were removed. Tough. You can't cast Damage Boosting for a week any more. And in any case, no choice has been taken out of my hands. I can, and will, continute to run my game with Heroic Abilities in place for those characters that already have them.