Page 5 of 5

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:17 am
by Archer
homerjsinnott wrote:
Archer wrote:
Lol, ok. It is also the name of a very bad-guy-scheming-and-ploting behind the scenes organization in Rokugan (the campaign world for L5R).

I don't think they are bad...
Well, they tend to be involved in activities that certainly are not viewed upon as good things in the Empire. Overthrowing the celestial order is not something that can be considered a good thing (well it is if you are a Kolat). And many of the main characters within the Kolat has been portrayed in a villanous light.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:37 am
by KOLAT
Archer wrote:
homerjsinnott wrote:
Archer wrote:
Lol, ok. It is also the name of a very bad-guy-scheming-and-ploting behind the scenes organization in Rokugan (the campaign world for L5R).

I don't think they are bad...
Well, they tend to be involved in activities that certainly are not viewed upon as good things in the Empire. Overthrowing the celestial order is not something that can be considered a good thing (well it is if you are a Kolat). And many of the main characters within the Kolat has been portrayed in a villanous light.
I'm not a so bad guy ;) :lol:

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people. :roll:
Leader of the Storm Tribe shamans 8)

Kolat

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:23 pm
by Archer
KOLAT wrote:
I'm not a so bad guy ;) :lol:

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people. :roll:
Leader of the Storm Tribe shamans 8)

Kolat
Glad to hear that. :wink:

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:57 pm
by ned-kogar
[quote="KOLAT]I'm not a so bad guy ;)

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people.
Leader of the Storm Tribe shamans 8)

Kolat[/quote]

Your bark-clad shamen were a real annoyance in King of Dragon Pass.. but I forgive you - I don't want to get on the wrong side of wind.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:34 pm
by homerjsinnott
Archer wrote:
homerjsinnott wrote:
Archer wrote:
Lol, ok. It is also the name of a very bad-guy-scheming-and-ploting behind the scenes organization in Rokugan (the campaign world for L5R).

I don't think they are bad...
Well, they tend to be involved in activities that certainly are not viewed upon as good things in the Empire. Overthrowing the celestial order is not something that can be considered a good thing (well it is if you are a Kolat). And many of the main characters within the Kolat has been portrayed in a villanous light.

All lies and propaganda! except the last bit ...and the small bit about overthrowing the celestial heavens.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:34 pm
by homerjsinnott
ned-kogar wrote:[quote="KOLAT]I'm not a so bad guy ;)

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people.
Leader of the Storm Tribe shamans 8)

Kolat
Your bark-clad shamen were a real annoyance in King of Dragon Pass.. but I forgive you - I don't want to get on the wrong side of wind.[/quote][/quote]

Down wind?