Preview 2

Discover the Legend RPG, Mongoose's fantasy game.
Archer
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby Archer » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:17 am

homerjsinnott wrote:
Archer wrote:
Lol, ok. It is also the name of a very bad-guy-scheming-and-ploting behind the scenes organization in Rokugan (the campaign world for L5R).

I don't think they are bad...
Well, they tend to be involved in activities that certainly are not viewed upon as good things in the Empire. Overthrowing the celestial order is not something that can be considered a good thing (well it is if you are a Kolat). And many of the main characters within the Kolat has been portrayed in a villanous light.
KOLAT
Shrew

Postby KOLAT » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:37 am

Archer wrote:
homerjsinnott wrote:
Archer wrote:
Lol, ok. It is also the name of a very bad-guy-scheming-and-ploting behind the scenes organization in Rokugan (the campaign world for L5R).

Well, they tend to be involved in activities that certainly are not viewed upon as good things in the Empire. Overthrowing the celestial order is not something that can be considered a good thing (well it is if you are a Kolat). And many of the main characters within the Kolat has been portrayed in a villanous light.
I'm not a so bad guy ;) :lol:

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people. :roll:
Leader of the Storm Tribe shamans 8)

Kolat
Archer
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby Archer » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:23 pm

KOLAT wrote:
I'm not a so bad guy ;) :lol:

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people. :roll:

Kolat
Glad to hear that. :wink:
ned-kogar
Banded Mongoose

Postby ned-kogar » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:57 pm

[quote="KOLAT]I'm not a so bad guy ;)

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people.

Kolat[/quote]

Your bark-clad shamen were a real annoyance in King of Dragon Pass.. but I forgive you - I don't want to get on the wrong side of wind.
homerjsinnott
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby homerjsinnott » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:34 pm

Archer wrote:
homerjsinnott wrote:
Archer wrote:

All lies and propaganda! except the last bit ...and the small bit about overthrowing the celestial heavens.
Member of the FESPA. Formally PESPAM (spliters!).

"I would rather be a Troll than a chimp brained pompous system bigot like you."
It's the system bigot bit I don't understand, and I like chimps.

I was a God Learner experiment.
homerjsinnott
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby homerjsinnott » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:34 pm

ned-kogar wrote:[quote="KOLAT]I'm not a so bad guy ;)

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people.

Kolat
Your bark-clad shamen were a real annoyance in King of Dragon Pass.. but I forgive you - I don't want to get on the wrong side of wind.[/quote][/quote]

Down wind?
Member of the FESPA. Formally PESPAM (spliters!).

"I would rather be a Troll than a chimp brained pompous system bigot like you."
It's the system bigot bit I don't understand, and I like chimps.

I was a God Learner experiment.