[BF EVO] Two different Ready Actions from one unit.

General chat about Mongoose Publishing and its releases
Armchair_Marine
Banded Mongoose

[BF EVO] Two different Ready Actions from one unit.

Postby Armchair_Marine » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:39 pm

Is it possible for one unit to make 2 or more different ready actions in a single action? For example, I want my SAW gunner to perform a ready action so that he may gain damage dice and supression bonuses. Meanwhile, the rest of the fireteam performs a ready action for the purpose of shooting extreme range.
The Old Soldier
Duck-Billed Mongoose

Re: [BF EVO] Two different Ready Actions from one unit.

Postby The Old Soldier » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:58 am

Armchair_Marine wrote:Is it possible for one unit to make 2 or more different ready actions in a single action? For example, I want my SAW gunner to perform a ready action so that he may gain damage dice and supression bonuses. Meanwhile, the rest of the fireteam performs a ready action for the purpose of shooting extreme range.
Answer given by Matt back in March/April. A unit/fireteam may only use a reaction for ONE purpose per action. You can't do two different actions with the same Ready. I also answered this question on the Evo boards for you too.
"On the Bounce"
lastbesthope
Executive Mongoose

Postby lastbesthope » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:57 pm

What TOS said,

If the squad does a ready action, both SAW gunners can get the ready bonus or everyone can get the extreme range option, but it's one or the other, not both.

LBH
I'll live forever, heaven won't let me in and hell's afraid I'll take over!!!

Mongoose Accolades