Upcoming Traveller releases

General chat about Mongoose Publishing and its releases
MonkeyX
Stoat

Upcoming Traveller releases

Postby MonkeyX » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:04 pm

Can any light be shed on what Behind the Claw, Shadow of Sindal and the Drinax companion contain?
Thanks.
TrippyHippy
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Re: Upcoming Traveller releases

Postby TrippyHippy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:47 am

I'll stress that I'm just a fan and, therefore, I don't *know*, but from the bits I've gathered:

- Beyond the Claw will be a new sector sourcebook for the Spinward Marches, made in hardback for the Traveller 2nd edition line.
- The Shadow of Sindal will be a final optional add-on adventure to augment the Pirates of Drinax campaign.
- The Drinax Companion will be a collated collection of all the add on adventures published for Pirates of Drinax.

I may be wrong, if anyone wishes to correct me!
Outtasight!
msprange
Site Admin

Postby msprange » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:18 am

TrippyHippy wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:47 am
- Beyond the Claw will be a new sector sourcebook for the Spinward Marches, made in hardback for the Traveller 2nd edition line.
- The Shadow of Sindal will be a final optional add-on adventure to augment the Pirates of Drinax campaign.
- The Drinax Companion will be a collated collection of all the add on adventures published for Pirates of Drinax.

I may be wrong, if anyone wishes to correct me!
You are close!

Behind the Claw will also include Deneb sector.

Shadow of Sindal is actually a complete mini-campaign that can be bolted onto Pirates of Drinax.

The Drinaxian Companion will have some additional material.
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
MonkeyX
Stoat

Postby MonkeyX » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:42 am

THanks. As I’m running Drinax now I wanted to know if the companion was the pdfs I already have but collected. Extra material is always a good thing a new mini campaign is even more interesting.
JMISBEST
Banded Mongoose

Postby JMISBEST » Mon May 28, 2018 2:16 am

Can you tell me more about Behind The Claw, The Drinaxian Companion and your 3 favourite pay for extra Drinax adventures so that I can decide which to get in August, which to get either for my Birthday in October or with birthday money before November 7th and which to get either for Christmas or with Christmas Money before Janurary 9th next year
Jump Dave
Shrew

Postby Jump Dave » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:36 pm

A couple questions about Behind the Claw:

1. Will it be set in 1105?

2. Will it highlight a few worlds per subsector (as in the previous Spinward Marches book), or every world (as was done in GURPS Traveller: Behind the Claw)?
msprange
Site Admin

Postby msprange » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:58 am

1. It will indeed be 1105 (pre-pre-pre FFW!)

2. We tackle all major worlds and a few minor ones - we are unlikely to cover every world of any sector (even the sparser ones of the Great Rift!) as referees benefit from having areas of their own to create their own adventures in. Basically, we don't want to lock you into a corner - however, you will find a lot of detail in this book, far more than was in our original Spinward Marches.
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
Jump Dave
Shrew

Postby Jump Dave » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Thanks Matthew, I'm looking forward to it!