Upcoming Traveller releases

General chat about Mongoose Publishing and its releases
MonkeyX
Weasel

Upcoming Traveller releases

Postby MonkeyX » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:04 pm

Can any light be shed on what Behind the Claw, Shadow of Sindal and the Drinax companion contain?
Thanks.
TrippyHippy
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Re: Upcoming Traveller releases

Postby TrippyHippy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:47 am

I'll stress that I'm just a fan and, therefore, I don't *know*, but from the bits I've gathered:

- Beyond the Claw will be a new sector sourcebook for the Spinward Marches, made in hardback for the Traveller 2nd edition line.
- The Shadow of Sindal will be a final optional add-on adventure to augment the Pirates of Drinax campaign.
- The Drinax Companion will be a collated collection of all the add on adventures published for Pirates of Drinax.

I may be wrong, if anyone wishes to correct me!
Outtasight!
msprange
Site Admin

Postby msprange » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:18 am

TrippyHippy wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:47 am
- Beyond the Claw will be a new sector sourcebook for the Spinward Marches, made in hardback for the Traveller 2nd edition line.
- The Shadow of Sindal will be a final optional add-on adventure to augment the Pirates of Drinax campaign.
- The Drinax Companion will be a collated collection of all the add on adventures published for Pirates of Drinax.

I may be wrong, if anyone wishes to correct me!
You are close!

Behind the Claw will also include Deneb sector.

Shadow of Sindal is actually a complete mini-campaign that can be bolted onto Pirates of Drinax.

The Drinaxian Companion will have some additional material.
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
MonkeyX
Weasel

Postby MonkeyX » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:42 am

THanks. As I’m running Drinax now I wanted to know if the companion was the pdfs I already have but collected. Extra material is always a good thing a new mini campaign is even more interesting.