Kickstarter -- Super confused.

Paranoia is Fun. Other games are not Fun. Buy Paranoia.
Bithlord
Cub

Kickstarter -- Super confused.

Postby Bithlord » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:50 pm

So, I'm a bit lost on the kickstarter, and since I can't ask questions until after I back it...

1) The Mutant Explosion add-on (from stretch goals) -- does that mean there aren't mutant power cards in the base set? Or are these supplementary mutant power cards?

2) No pledge levels get the annotated .pdf?

3) Green gets the box set... but none of the contents? What are they purchasing... an empty box?

4) "All Stretch goals PDF" -- does that mean PDF copies of all the cards for the various add on packs unlocked from the stretch goals? Something else?

Such Confuse...
msprange
Site Admin

Re: Kickstarter -- Super confused.

Postby msprange » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:07 pm

There are mutant powers in the base game - with the Mutant Explosion, you get a lot more!

That graphic has been removed and will be replaced by the proper one tomorrow morning - sorry! Will be a lot clearer though.
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
Bithlord
Cub

Postby Bithlord » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:12 pm

msprange wrote:There are mutant powers in the base game - with the Mutant Explosion, you get a lot more!

That graphic has been removed and will be replaced by the proper one tomorrow morning - sorry! Will be a lot clearer though.
So the mutant powers add on would be analogous to a "mutant powers" supplement for the RPG -- adding more varied mutant powers on top of the basic set of mutant powers that comes in the box?
msprange
Site Admin

Postby msprange » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Bithlord wrote: So the mutant powers add on would be analogous to a "mutant powers" supplement for the RPG -- adding more varied mutant powers on top of the basic set of mutant powers that comes in the box?
That is correct! The box is _fully_ playable in its basic form - we just figure you would all like to see more of everything that makes Paranoia so fun to play :)
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
locarno24
Cosmic Mongoose

Postby locarno24 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:40 am

As long as the form pack includes the Pre-Emptive Excuse Declaration Form.
That's saved so much time over the years....
Understand that I'm not advocating violence.
I'm just saying that it's highly effective and I strongly recommend using it.