ANSWERED - Question About the Bundle

Paranoia is Fun. Other games are not Fun. Buy Paranoia.
jaa
Cub

ANSWERED - Question About the Bundle

Postby jaa » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:05 pm

The bundle offer is time limited (and seems to be going up in price the longer I wait) so I need to know the answer to this question.

I don't have access to my Black Missions CD-ROM for the next week (as it is at home) and I cannot remember what was on it. I would like to compare it to the bundle offer. I don't want to buy stuff I already have as I want to save some of my cash for the (long promised, and yet to arrive ... clearly treasonous behaviour, zap, zap, zap ... another commie bites the dust) NEW Paranoia stuff coming out.

EDIT:

I have had a little time to go through the list and I cannot remember STUFF or WMD being on the Black Missions CD-ROM.

Could someone look at their CD-ROM and check for me (I don't have access to mine until next week). I have just 6 hours left.
Last edited by jaa on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Allen Varney
Banded Mongoose

Re: Question About the Bundle

Postby Allen Varney » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:15 pm

jaa wrote:I don't have access to my Black Missions CD-ROM for the next week (as it is at home) and I cannot remember what was on it. I would like to compare it to the bundle offer. I don't want to buy stuff I already have as I want to save some of my cash for the (long promised, and yet to arrive ... clearly treasonous behaviour, zap, zap, zap ... another commie bites the dust) NEW Paranoia stuff coming out.
I believe all the titles in the PARANOIA Bundle were already included on the Black Missions CD-ROM.
-- Allen Varney
PARANOIA (2004 edition) writer and designer
Bundle of Holding: http://bundleofholding.com
jaa
Cub

Re: Question About the Bundle

Postby jaa » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Thanks. In that case I will just go for the $11.95 thing to get a pdf version of the main rules.
jaa
Cub

Re: **URGENT** - Question About the Bundle

Postby jaa » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:09 am

New Edit to Question:

I have had a little time to go through the list and I cannot remember STUFF or WMD being on the Black Missions CD-ROM.

Could someone look at their CD-ROM and check for me (I don't have access to mine until next week). I have just 6 hours left.
jaa
Cub

Re: **URGENT** - Question About the Bundle

Postby jaa » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:07 am

Answered:

It is just STUFF that is not on the CD-ROM of Black Missions. Everything else is on there.