For just US$8.95, you get all three titles in our RED-Clearance core collection (retail value $42):
- PARANOIA (retail price $24): The 2004 Mongoose edition ("Service Pack 1," with errata corrected) of the classic 1984 SFRPG of light-hearted backstabbing in a future underground city ruled by an insane Computer.
- Criminal Histories (retail $9): This character-creation rules supplement helps your Troubleshooters uncover all kinds of treason in their past -- their own and each other's.
- GM Screen and Mission Blender (retail $9): These charts let you generate an entire mission, from briefing to debriefing and terminations, with a mere 60 or 70 die rolls.
- Flashbacks (retail $24): This must-have 256-page mission collection presents classic 1980s PARANOIA missions updated for the 2004 edition. Learn why Vapors Don't Shoot Back, which citizens get The YELLOW Clearance Black Box Blues, when to Send in the Clones, and what to do when Something Falls Off.
- The Traitor's Manual (retail $9): A comprehensive guide to secret societies like the First Church of Christ-Computer Programmer, Psion, the Sierra Club, and of course, honest-to-Lenin Communists.
- Crash Priority (retail $9): Five new missions ranging from "Guard this invisible, undetectable train" to "Serve beverages to death-row traitors."
- STUFF (retail $9): The Alpha Complex auction site, C-bay, offers a ton of new gear, from weapons and ordnance (Lazookas, NuFlesh First Aid Pistols) to Malfeasance Control Devices (Say-No-Evil Speech Censors, Cellophane Jumpsuits).
- The Mutant Experience (retail $9): New mutant powers like Speed and Creeping Madness, mutagens for giving the gift that keeps on giving (treason), and special equipment just for filthy muties.
The starting threshold price of this PARANOIA Bundle will be weighted to keep it from rising too fast. The sooner you buy, the lower the threshold is, and the cheaper it is to get the bonus supplements.
There's another reason to buy early. If The Computer generously authorizes the addition of new bonus titles to this collection after launch, PLC forkbots will automatically place the new additions on your Wizard's Cabinet download page, REGARDLESS of whether you paid more than the bonus threshold. Praise The Computer!
Remember -- now, by paying more than the threshold price, you can give a Bundle of Holding as a gift. CPU considers this the most efficient way to introduce newcomers to their new life in joyous service to The Computer.
You have not yet purchased this collection, citizen. Why not? Are you mistrustful of The Computer's generosity? Perhaps this Internal Security agent can encourage you. Buy with certainty, and quickly -- this PARANOIA Bundle offer ends Monday morning, June 23rd.