What about Paranoia?

Paranoia is Fun. Other games are not Fun. Buy Paranoia.
Newmarduk
Shrew

What about Paranoia?

Postby Newmarduk » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Maybe a new version for the venerable RPG with Alpha Complex and it's paranoid Computer? Maybe with the Traveller rules?
Newmarduk
Shrew

Re: What about Paranoia?

Postby Newmarduk » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:21 pm

I received no replies-so far.
msprange
Site Admin

Postby msprange » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:43 am

We have something in the works for Paranoia, and will make an annoucement as soon as we can!
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
Synthesse
Cub

Postby Synthesse » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:06 am

The suspense is killing me. Mongoose pls
Danforth
Mongoose

Postby Danforth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Synthesse wrote:The suspense is killing me. Mongoose pls
The suspense is killing all of us. I actually died shortly after the State of the Mongoose 2012, and have been posting to this forum by a combination of a Ouija board balanced on a graphics tablet, operating an onscreen keyboard.

Mongoose have always been good about telling us things when there are things to tell us (even when something has gone wrong!), but they're still a business and are basically not allowed to tell us everything. Roll with it, play the existing edition, and sit tight for further products :D
Clones are People II
saulres
Weasel

Postby saulres » Wed May 21, 2014 9:39 pm

msprange wrote:We have something in the works for Paranoia, and will make an annoucement as soon as we can!
That thing in the works -- was it the removal of the Paranoia pages on this site? :(

*pops some happy pills*

The secrets of The Computer are completely secured from the Commies now! Hooray!
Newmarduk
Shrew

Finally

Postby Newmarduk » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Mongoose Publishing is going to produce a new version of Paranoia, judging by the online Kickstart fundraiser.
Newmarduk
Shrew

Finally

Postby Newmarduk » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Mongoose Publishing is going to produce a new version of Paranoia, judging by the online Kickstart fundraiser.
tbug
Cub

Postby tbug » Tue May 05, 2015 2:21 pm

saulres wrote:That thing in the works -- was it the removal of the Paranoia pages on this site? :(

*pops some happy pills*

The secrets of The Computer are completely secured from the Commies now! Hooray!
We started a new Paranoia campaign last week. We're using the XP rules (because that's what I could find). I found three supplements on drivethrurpg.com but aside from that and the core rules things are pretty sparse. Is there any legal way for me to purchase more pdfs from this line? I particularly want Criminal Histories, since apparently that's an improved player-friendly character creation supplement.

(I know that there was a Kickstarter and that it supposedly will result in a new incompatible version coming some time in the future. That is not the question I'm asking. I'm sure it will be good, of course)

Someone please take my money!