Any version at all?

Paranoia is Fun. Other games are not Fun. Buy Paranoia.
EineHund
Cub

Any version at all?

Postby EineHund » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello all - I'm late to this party - but is there ANY Paranoia available in any form currently? I'd be happy with anything as I've not played and have no idea what version differences are - but currently can't even find a digital download of it.

Is there a re release in 2013/2014?
EineHund
Cub

Re: Any version at all?

Postby EineHund » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Thank you guys for the PM's! I've managed to track down a rule book and some adventures and am looking forward to getting under way with this!
bertieb
Cub

Re: Any version at all?

Postby bertieb » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello fellow citizens. I'm also new to Paranoia and I'm looking to acquire a rulebook and running into similar problems. I see that High Programmers is available but that doesn't seem like the best place to start- that instead being either Troubleshooters or XP. Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy either of those? I had a look on eBay (UK) and Amazon, as well as some more general searches but there doesn't seem to be much going; the cheapest was around eighty quid*.

Thanks in advance!

*also catching the eye was the limited edition of Black Missions for a mere three hundred and fifty quid
Not checking out http://bundleofholding.com is Treason (TTGs & Charity: Pay What You Want). Have a happy daycycle!