Paranoia Releases

Paranoia is Fun. Other games are not Fun. Buy Paranoia.
msprange
Site Admin

Paranoia Releases

Postby msprange » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Hi guys,

Just to keep you chaps up to speed. . .

The Thin Green Line, Mandatory Mission Pack and Alpha Complex Nights 2 are a little delayed with art and approval issues (as evidenced by no cover art on the site yet!). However, Big book of Bots is still on schedule, and you should see it in stores before the end of October.

Also, look out for more Paranoia news in the forthcoming State of the Mongoose!
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
CSB046
Cub

Postby CSB046 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:47 am

Hi all.

Having just purchased the PDF of the Paranoia core book (the first of many Paranoia purchases, I'm sure), I find myself wondering:

What is the timeframe on PDFs of the new books being released? Are PDFs released at the same time as the printed books? Some time after?

Thanks!
msprange
Site Admin

Postby msprange » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:23 am

CSB046 wrote:Hi all.

Having just purchased the PDF of the Paranoia core book (the first of many Paranoia purchases, I'm sure), I find myself wondering:

What is the timeframe on PDFs of the new books being released? Are PDFs released at the same time as the printed books? Some time after?

Thanks!
About a month after.
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
CSB046
Cub

Postby CSB046 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Cool. Thanks!

(I want Big Book of Bots for sure, but this will give me a chance to catch up on the many earlier books in the Paranoia line.)
No.5127
Cub

Re: Paranoia Releases

Postby No.5127 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:15 pm

msprange wrote:The Thin Green Line, Mandatory Mission Pack and Alpha Complex Nights 2 are a little delayed with art and approval issues (as evidenced by no cover art on the site yet!). However, Big book of Bots is still on schedule, and you should see it in stores before the end of October.
If that's the only problems, why not print three books under one cover? Let's make another 256-page book!
Danforth
Mongoose

Postby Danforth » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:49 am

Good to see all those books firmly in the release queue. Your man Hanrahan must write a ridiculous number of words per day...

Hate to pick on the one confusing bit of the whole positive enterprise, but why are the troopers on the cover of The Thin Green Line collecting Blue equipment? :)
Clones are People II
Dr Stubbsberg
Weasel

Postby Dr Stubbsberg » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:57 am

probably because they're commie mutant traitors, Friend Computer would like you to terminate them for him.
MongooseCharlie
Mongoose

Postby MongooseCharlie » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Be assured that the actual books are ready to go, fully edited and laid out with art in place and have been approved, we are literally just waiting for the approval on all three covers and then off to the printers they shall go!
PaulB
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby PaulB » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:44 am

Danforth wrote:Hate to pick on the one confusing bit of the whole positive enterprise, but why are the troopers on the cover of The Thin Green Line collecting Blue equipment? :)
As a GREEN Clearance trooper, what Security Clearance would you aspire to?
Marketeer and partner for the All Rolled Up gaming companion
Blogger on boreders
Author of numerous gaming supplements