Missed the kickstarter, can we preorder?

Paranoia is Fun. Other games are not Fun. Buy Paranoia.
Trebor
Cub

Missed the kickstarter, can we preorder?

Postby Trebor » Tue May 12, 2015 2:39 pm

I missed he kickstarter for paranoia but would certainly have backed the project. Can we preorder the kickstarter levels? If so, how?
msprange
Site Admin

Re: Missed the kickstarter, can we preorder?

Postby msprange » Tue May 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Pre-orders will be available when we start to ship the KS sets, with the retail version following perhaps 2-3 months thereafter (KS backers get theirs first, sorry!).
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
carlos340
Cub

Postby carlos340 » Sat May 30, 2015 12:53 am

Will there be a way for backers to get some of the add-ons they missed before their official retail release? I only had enough money to fund one box of the game but I wanted some of the add ons and maybe another box as well.
happiness is mandatory
Danforth
Mongoose

Postby Danforth » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:17 am

It was said on the kickstarter feed that supplements would be available for general release, but with no schedule attached. I was in the same boat, could only spring for the box set + some dice in the end, and I remember reading that the other books etc. would be sorted for kickstarters first, then go on general release some time after that.

At a guess they'll do the print runs both at the same time, then get the backers sorted, then stagger the commercial releases (one a month maybe) to maintain the profile of the game.
Clones are People II