ACTA:B5 Revised Edition Question

Discuss Mongoose miniatures game here, including Mighty Armies, Gangs of Mega-City One, and Battlefield Evolution.
Stumonster
Stoat

ACTA:B5 Revised Edition Question

Postby Stumonster » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi All,

I am making a version of the fleet design program I made for ACTA: SF for ACTA: B5. I have a copy of the ACTA: B5 revised edition. Is that the last version of fleet creation rules that was done?

The reason I ask is I have seen threads here that say updated rules for fleet creation were posted in S&P and something called P & P. I was wondering of those rules supersede those of even the revised edition, of or if the revised edition contains the fleet design rules that I should be using for the program.

In them mean time, here is a sample control sheet (3 to a 8.5 x 11 page) and the opening screen. If you saw my ACTA: SF fleet program, you will see the format is basically the same.

shiba-tenchi
Mongoose

Re: ACTA:B5 Revised Edition Question

Postby shiba-tenchi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Google "Burgers ship viewer". Might save you a lot of work :D
Fire bad, tree pretty.
Stumonster
Stoat

Postby Stumonster » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:25 am

Wow. Nice resource actually.

I guess I can just use that.

:)
Da Boss
Chief Mongoose

Postby Da Boss » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:46 am

Burgers program is a great piece of work that has served us very well - although yours is extremely nice and well put together :)

I also have the set of sheets created on the epic army website which are closer to yours - pm if you want to know more ;)
Greg Smith
Warlord Mongoose

Postby Greg Smith » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:11 pm

To answer your question - the revised edition was the first edition. It was followed by a second edition, which was supplemented by P&P (Powers and Principalities).

And while your program would be really great, the work is already out there.
"Bringer of Warmth, Carrier of Carrion, Prophet of Dilgarness, Speaker of all thing Llort!"

Part-time Narn.

ACTA playtester
Victorious Grand Admiral