Flight stands

Discuss Mongoose miniatures game here, including Mighty Armies, Gangs of Mega-City One, and Battlefield Evolution.
AdrianH
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Flight stands

Postby AdrianH » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:29 am

I seem to be one of the few people who actually likes Mongoose's ball and socket flight stands. Since they're no longer on sale from Mongoose, does anyone have some they could sell me? Preferably in the UK so that trans-Atlantic shipping is not involved. :)

Failing that, what stands are now supplied with new Noble Armada or Star Fleet ships?
Smiert Spam
Ardith
Cub

Re: Flight stands

Postby Ardith » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:19 pm

yes where can i locate a supply of these? they are easier to use and transport then just the sticks i received in my fleetbox.
Nretnimoc
Weasel

Postby Nretnimoc » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Unfortunately, not in the UK however I do have ten stands that I could part with. They all already have Billco's firing arc stickers put on them as well.
Iain McGhee
Duck-Billed Mongoose

Postby Iain McGhee » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 pm

AdrianH wrote:I seem to be one of the few people who actually likes Mongoose's ball and socket flight stands. Since they're no longer on sale from Mongoose, does anyone have some they could sell me? Preferably in the UK so that trans-Atlantic shipping is not involved. :)

Failing that, what stands are now supplied with new Noble Armada or Star Fleet ships?
They just use basic pole-type stands. I've got a bunch of ex-Star Fleet ball and socket ones you might be able to do something with, although they might need a bit of work (ball was glued onto the model, most of the stems are glued into the bases). Mind me next time you're through.
archon96
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby archon96 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:56 pm

corsec engineering.
We Gorn have a saying. "Romulans taste like chicken. Their finger licking good."
scoutdad
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby scoutdad » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:18 pm

I think I've bought just about every available "ball and socket" stand in the US...although now it looks like there might be 10 more available. :wink:

What would you like for them?
Nretnimoc
Weasel

Postby Nretnimoc » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Id be more then willing to part with them. Is it just the ball and peg joint or the whole thing? A majority of my stands will have Billco's firing arc stickers on them, and a few of the stands I have 'modified' to just stick the ships on them (Three of them) but I still have the ball and peg joint.

I can get you an exact count tonight.

Not sure really. Either cash or perhaps ships? Im open to either.