[ACTA:SF] Looking for some fighter rules

Discuss Mongoose miniatures game here, including Mighty Armies, Gangs of Mega-City One, and Battlefield Evolution.
billclo
Greater Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Hanover PA

[ACTA:SF] Looking for some fighter rules

Postby billclo » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:45 pm

I recall that some of you were working on some fighter rules, and was wondering if you could share them with me? I'm getting the itch to experiment with fighters, and naturally, kitbash some fighters/carriers.

Thanks
kenting
Weasel
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:23 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: [ACTA:SF] Looking for some fighter rules

Postby kenting » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:16 am

Very nice. Encourages me to complete my next carrier group sooner than later :D
I may have been reading too quickly but I didn't see any stats on DDE, most likely as there isn't a model for it in 2500 :(
User avatar
Rambler
Lesser Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:04 pm
Location: Western Wisconsin, USA

Re: [ACTA:SF] Looking for some fighter rules

Postby Rambler » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:29 am

kenting wrote:Very nice. Encourages me to complete my next carrier group sooner than later :D
I may have been reading too quickly but I didn't see any stats on DDE, most likely as there isn't a model for it in 2500 :(
Yep no DEs yet because there are no DDs in the 2500 series. Also so far no FFEs or FBEs but those there are models for. What should make your blood run cold would be a NAC or the Escort version of a NCA.
Family Motto since 1861. A good run is a heck of a lot better than a bad stand.
User avatar
Rambler
Lesser Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:04 pm
Location: Western Wisconsin, USA

Re: [ACTA:SF] Looking for some fighter rules

Postby Rambler » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:35 am

billclo wrote:I recall that some of you were working on some fighter rules, and was wondering if you could share them with me? I'm getting the itch to experiment with fighters, and naturally, kitbash some fighters/carriers.

Thanks
One thing to keep in mind the Fighter rules as well as Boarding Party combat will probably be direct ports from NA.

Also just out of curiosity are you the one who sniped the Feds from me?
Family Motto since 1861. A good run is a heck of a lot better than a bad stand.
billclo
Greater Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Hanover PA

Re: [ACTA:SF] Looking for some fighter rules

Postby billclo » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:55 am

Rambler wrote:
billclo wrote: One thing to keep in mind the Fighter rules as well as Boarding Party combat will probably be direct ports from NA.

Also just out of curiosity are you the one who sniped the Feds from me?
I haven't bought any more minis, so nope, wasn't me.
Ben2
Greater Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:35 pm

Re: [ACTA:SF] Looking for some fighter rules

Postby Ben2 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:41 pm

A testament to how drugged up I was at the time I wrote the fighter rules is that I pretty much forgot I wrote them.

BillClo messaged me, when I've digested what he's been up to I'll revise fighter rules again and put some stuff out.

I'm horrifically ill at the moment with a near terminal case of the man flu, so I may well have time to get stuff done this weekend while I sit at home not infecting people.

I've had a few ideas for other things, but I'll message Matt about that. I haven't sent him a drug fuelled email in a few months.

Hmmm.
Old B5W developer and professional shut in.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests