Wargammer's Spring Cleaning

Discuss Mongoose miniatures game here, including Mighty Armies, Gangs of Mega-City One, and Battlefield Evolution.
Arch Lector Petrovski
Banded Mongoose

Wargammer's Spring Cleaning

Postby Arch Lector Petrovski » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:51 am

With limited space to store models and limited funds to be able to purchase the new and long awaited ACTA:SF a bit of spring cleaning was in order, no room + no money makes for a bad equation for a wargammer; so something has to go. Over the next couple of months I'll be ebaying things from my varied collection of wargaming paraphernalia which includes some of my ACTA:B5 ships (though I can't part with it all, this is a clean not a purge), most of it painted, including Earth Alliance, Brakiri and Centarui.

This months offerings:
4x flights of EA Aurora Starfurys,
4x flights of EA Thunderbolt Starfurys
2x flights of EA Firebolt Starfurys
1x EA Hyperion Cruiser
1x Brakiri Avioki
4x flights of Brakiri Pikatos
4x flights of Brakiri Falkosi

More will follow in the coming months and I'll update the thread as and when I list things, enjoy.
wargame_insomniac
Banded Mongoose

Re: Wargammer's Spring Cleaning

Postby wargame_insomniac » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi- what scale? ACTA or Fleet Action?

Cheers

James
Arch Lector Petrovski
Banded Mongoose

Postby Arch Lector Petrovski » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Sorry, ACTA scale.

I didn't findout about the game until after the Fleet Action production had been shut down, at which I was really disappointed, until I found Mongoose. :D
Arch Lector Petrovski
Banded Mongoose

Postby Arch Lector Petrovski » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Another free listing weekend brings more of my gaming stock to the good gamers out there including numerous Babylon 5: ACTA miniatures and models from other systems. Please check out my offerings as my gaming cupboards need clearing to make room for some new purchases (namely ACTA:SF): http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mrandmrs9705/ ... 4340.l2562
Arch Lector Petrovski
Banded Mongoose

Postby Arch Lector Petrovski » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:35 am

Another free listing weekend brings more of my gaming stock to the good gamers out there including numerous Babylon 5: ACTA miniatures and models from other systems. Please check out my offerings as my gaming cupboards need clearing to make room for some new purchases (namely ACTA:SF): http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mrandmrs9705/ ... 4340.l2562

All B5 ships are ACTA scale. All the rest are supplied as described. Will post internationally, but costs for postage will vary; just contact me through eBay if you're interested.