WaW: AD Publishing Compendiums

Discuss Mongoose miniatures game here, including Mighty Armies, Gangs of Mega-City One, and Battlefield Evolution.
Rolls Dice
Shrew

WaW: AD Publishing Compendiums

Postby Rolls Dice » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Hi folks,

All the AD Publishing stuff looks great and I'll no doubt gradually aquire it.

The listings on Wargames Vault say that in addition to all the vehicle stats each compendium has an 'extended' armoury. Does this just add in the vehicle mounted weapons or go beyond this? E.g. do the Russians get the dedicated AT guns omitted from the main list in favour of the Zis3? Do the other nations get the field guns that only the Russians got? Etc., etc..

Are there any expansions that expand on the infantry organisations rather than vehicles? Big games are really company level after all...
Agis
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Re: WaW: AD Publishing Compendiums

Postby Agis » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am

Rolls Dice wrote:Hi folks,

All the AD Publishing stuff looks great and I'll no doubt gradually aquire it.

The listings on Wargames Vault say that in addition to all the vehicle stats each compendium has an 'extended' armoury. Does this just add in the vehicle mounted weapons or go beyond this? E.g. do the Russians get the dedicated AT guns omitted from the main list in favour of the Zis3? Do the other nations get the field guns that only the Russians got? Etc., etc..

Are there any expansions that expand on the infantry organisations rather than vehicles? Big games are really company level after all...
Thanks already! 8)
The extended armouries are listings of the weapons used on the vehicles.
They are not "going beyond" this...

As far as Infantry lists are concerned, there is already the Chinese army book, eventually all nation will get a book like this, but at the moment I am more concentrating on Gear Krieg. (Sales numbers pushed me in that direction...) :oops:
cheers and keep on gaming, Agis
www.adpublishing.de Author of Battlefield Evolution: World at War and Pacific War