Gears of War Mod - input please

Discuss Mongoose miniatures game here, including Mighty Armies, Gangs of Mega-City One, and Battlefield Evolution.
soulman
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Gears of War Mod - input please

Postby soulman » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:32 am

Hellp all, a quick for the players of gears of war and of course Evo out there... for my pleasure i was putting together weapons based on Evo, and the only one i was stuck on was the snub pistol..

Reading the book it says the snub pistol has a zoom, and in-game you can shoot at longer distance with it..

Since pistols are around 10" for range.. i was alittle stuck on about adding " Zoom " to them..

Ideas i had..

Any weapon with a zoom feature just add a extra + 5" to totla range..

OR maybe a " Zoom" Trait..

IE/
ZOOM : if a ready action is taken first, you can double you weapons range, can be used or cannot be used for reactions..

Or same as above, but after a ready action just shoot with a extra +5" or 10" range

So a rifle wirh a zoom feature ( range 20" ) with a ready action can shoot up to 25" or 30".. i think the +10" is better then a +5".

So gamers of gears of war.. input please.... all the other weapons are mainly done..
Thanks
Alan-Uk
shotgun-toting chipmunk
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby shotgun-toting chipmunk » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:09 pm

What about the "Accurate" trait?
www.zupandevelopment.com
-------------------------------------------------------
"Lord I pray for the eyes of an eagle, the heart of a lion, and the balls of a combat helicopter pilot." -Fighter Pilot's Prayer
soulman
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby soulman » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:52 am

Hello chipmonk, and i thought i was the only 360 player that did wargames..!!!!!