Page 4 of 5

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:13 pm
by Holden
I've looked... last week two boxes of the exo-suits went up but shot up from like5$ to 40$ in 24 hours.... a little too pricey for 3 models for me. I am pretty confident I made good copys.

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:18 am
by BuShips
Holden wrote:I've looked... last week two boxes of the exo-suits went up but shot up from like5$ to 40$ in 24 hours.... a little too pricey for 3 models for me. I am pretty confident I made good copys.
Well, as far as references for scratch-making them, you can look in back issues of S&P, although they won't have back views. If you keep connected to the fans, I'm sure something will work out for you. :D

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:36 pm
by linus
Im in for ships also.....
probably buy 2 of each

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:15 am
by Talarius
I'd be interested in 1 or 2 dropships as well.

Btw, Buships, that setup you have there is insane. Well done!

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:43 am
by BuShips
Talarius wrote:I'd be interested in 1 or 2 dropships as well.

Btw, Buships, that setup you have there is insane. Well done!
Thanks! I've always thought "sane" projects were somehow unfulfilling. :lol:

Let's hope that Matt can work this out. I do appreciate him trying. :D

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:29 pm
by Bubba Ho-Tep
Hey Matt, any word?

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:34 pm
by MongooseMatt
Bubba Ho-Tep wrote:Hey Matt, any word?
Hoping for news a little later this week. As I said, no promises.

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:55 pm
by Bubba Ho-Tep
Crosses fingers.
Thanks Matt.

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:58 am
by Rob_A
I'd love a dropship or two.
However, there are lots of other things I wanted.

more LAMI, Exo's, a CHAS or 2, Heroes of the MI, Blister/Blasters, Firefries, another Tanker, the Tanker variants, the Maruader variants, Ripplers etc etc etc...

:cry:

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:20 pm
by MongooseMatt
Rob_A wrote:I'd love a dropship or two.
However, there are lots of other things I wanted.

more LAMI, Exo's, a CHAS or 2, Heroes of the MI, Blister/Blasters, Firefries, another Tanker, the Tanker variants, the Maruader variants, Ripplers etc etc etc...

:cry:
If everything works out the way I hope, you might just get that new Tanker. . .

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:22 pm
by Paladin
[does a happy dance.]


[women and children flee screaming...]

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:40 pm
by BuShips
I had an interest in the new Tanker as well. I'd like to get 2-3 of those critters. :D

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:46 pm
by Mage
I'd be up for getting a new tanker and drop ships.
Paladin wrote:[does a happy dance.]


[women and children flee screaming...]

[Runs in horror]

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:02 pm
by Bubba Ho-Tep
Hey Matt, why not just release the whole line of new minis? :twisted:

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:55 pm
by Mage
Seconded

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:09 pm
by Rob_A
msprange wrote:
Rob_A wrote:I'd love a dropship or two.
However, there are lots of other things I wanted.

more LAMI, Exo's, a CHAS or 2, Heroes of the MI, Blister/Blasters, Firefries, another Tanker, the Tanker variants, the Maruader variants, Ripplers etc etc etc...

:cry:
If everything works out the way I hope, you might just get that new Tanker. . .
Cool man,
if you ever need help in the office, you know who to call!

Rob= Whipped. :P

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:21 pm
by Bubba Ho-Tep
Rob_A wrote:
msprange wrote:
Rob_A wrote:I'd love a dropship or two.
However, there are lots of other things I wanted.

more LAMI, Exo's, a CHAS or 2, Heroes of the MI, Blister/Blasters, Firefries, another Tanker, the Tanker variants, the Maruader variants, Ripplers etc etc etc...

:cry:
If everything works out the way I hope, you might just get that new Tanker. . .
Cool man,
if you ever need help in the office, you know who to call!

Rob= Whipped. :P
:shock: OH YEA!!!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:51 pm
by Prophet
Dont forget those grizzlies and cougars while you're at it. :wink:

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:40 pm
by Faschist Hippy
Its a cardstock thread ( Work In Progress tho) but you will all love me for this...

http://www.worldworksgames.com/forum/vi ... php?t=5666

dropships on the way....i hope lol

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:16 pm
by MI_trooper
was it made yet, or?