I miss Scip...

Discuss Mongoose miniatures game here, including Mighty Armies, Gangs of Mega-City One, and Battlefield Evolution.
User avatar
Mage
Duck-Billed Mongoose
Posts: 2400
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:32 pm
Location: Ireland.

Postby Mage » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:05 pm

You mean he has tendrils?
User avatar
MaxSteiner
Duck-Billed Mongoose
Posts: 1594
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:41 pm
Location: Superman or Green Lantern ain't got a-nothin' on me
Contact:

Postby MaxSteiner » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:13 pm

:shock: Damn busted!
Quark wrote:EGADS! When did MAX BECOME THE VOICE OF REASON AROUND HERE?! :shock: :lol:
User avatar
Mage
Duck-Billed Mongoose
Posts: 2400
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:32 pm
Location: Ireland.

Postby Mage » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:16 pm

But where on your body are they?

Oh God!

*Barfs*
User avatar
Lieutenant Rasczak
Cosmic Mongoose
Posts: 3404
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:07 pm
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK

Postby Lieutenant Rasczak » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:25 pm

Mage wrote:But where on your body are they?

Oh God!

*Barfs*
Ah, so he's a Centauri Lol!
S.I.C.O.N Command THE Place for SST Fans!
http://www.phpbbplanet.com/sicon/index.php?mforum=sicon
Image
User avatar
xeoran
Banded Mongoose
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: The Frothzone

Postby xeoran » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:18 pm

Mage wrote:You mean he has tendrils?
And suckers. :wink:
"'Reality,' sa molesworth 2, 'is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder.'"- Nigel Molesworth
User avatar
Lieutenant Rasczak
Cosmic Mongoose
Posts: 3404
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:07 pm
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK

Postby Lieutenant Rasczak » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:19 pm

xeoran wrote:
Mage wrote:You mean he has tendrils?
And suckers. :wink:
Eeeeiuuue!
S.I.C.O.N Command THE Place for SST Fans!
http://www.phpbbplanet.com/sicon/index.php?mforum=sicon
Image
User avatar
BuShips
Cosmic Mongoose
Posts: 3858
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:51 am
Location: Near Mt. St. Helens (that volcano)

Postby BuShips » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:15 pm

Lieutenant Rasczak wrote:
Mage wrote:But where on your body are they?

Oh God!

*Barfs*
Ah, so he's a Centauri Lol!
Hah! Exactly what I was about to say :lol: . Well, don't play poker with him, heh.
©2002 Thomas Schmid, with permission. Visit http://www.3dhistory.de/.
Image
rico chay
Mongoose
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: bracknell, uk

Postby rico chay » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:52 pm

yo guys and all u noobs... im an old hand and am jus gettin bak in so i dont c wat u all r complainin about!
Captain Robbo 'Corner' Morgan
Bracknell 8th
'The Unnamed Gunmen'

come on you apes; ya wanna live forever?!?

stupid scattering plasma... mutter mutter rant mutter...

FEAR THE MIGHTY MORITA!
FEAR IT I SAY!!
Quark
Lesser Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 614
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:03 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby Quark » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:22 pm

Well, you see there was this picture of a base and then a guy who left came back, and then someone else left and then all our miniatures got...oh hell...

Sorry Rico, you'll just have to read it yourself... :(
"We're fightin' giant bugs on freakin' Pluto man!We're all crazy!"
User avatar
xeoran
Banded Mongoose
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: The Frothzone

Postby xeoran » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:39 pm

rico chay wrote:yo guys and all u noobs... im an old hand and am jus gettin bak in so i dont c wat u all r complainin about!
Its complicated, soemthign thats been going on for a while...
"'Reality,' sa molesworth 2, 'is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder.'"- Nigel Molesworth
User avatar
Dr. Rooster
Greater Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 1445
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:48 am
Location: Paradise, CA
Contact:

Postby Dr. Rooster » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:24 pm

xeoran wrote:
Mage wrote:You mean he has tendrils?
And suckers. :wink:
............Chuck Norris hates you........*shivers*
-Dr. Rooster
User avatar
ScipioAmericanus
Greater Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 3:26 am

Postby ScipioAmericanus » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:44 am

Wow. So much bad talk about lil' ol' me in my absence!!!

I've never gutted children, set small animals on fire, and I wasn't the shooter at Dallas. I don't capture neighborhood pets and torture them. I can assure you that I never knew Hitler, and I was never involved with Kampuchea. Nor do I ever, ever wish bad to MGP or SST.

If you don't like my opinions...then welcome to the real world. My opinions might differ from yours. That's life. Deal with that fact. Or open your eyes. Or...go back to where it's safe and warm and cozy.

The last time I checked, I never derided anyone for supporting the new direction for SST. I have asked hard questions, and if the answers were not personally palatable...well...the questions remain.

I've been called a number of names. That's ok. When people descend to that level, then that means that they're threatend. Or 12.
User avatar
xeoran
Banded Mongoose
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: The Frothzone

Postby xeoran » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:27 am

Captain Rooster wrote:
xeoran wrote:
Mage wrote:You mean he has tendrils?
And suckers. :wink:
............Chuck Norris hates you........*shivers*
He's hated me ever since I "First of the moth" punched him and told him to get a shave.... :wink:
"'Reality,' sa molesworth 2, 'is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder.'"- Nigel Molesworth
User avatar
Dr. Rooster
Greater Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 1445
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:48 am
Location: Paradise, CA
Contact:

Postby Dr. Rooster » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:23 am

ScipioAmericanus wrote:Wow. So much bad talk about lil' ol' me in my absence!!!

I've never gutted children, set small animals on fire, and I wasn't the shooter at Dallas. I don't capture neighborhood pets and torture them. I can assure you that I never knew Hitler, and I was never involved with Kampuchea. Nor do I ever, ever wish bad to MGP or SST.

If you don't like my opinions...then welcome to the real world. My opinions might differ from yours. That's life. Deal with that fact. Or open your eyes. Or...go back to where it's safe and warm and cozy.

The last time I checked, I never derided anyone for supporting the new direction for SST. I have asked hard questions, and if the answers were not personally palatable...well...the questions remain.

I've been called a number of names. That's ok. When people descend to that level, then that means that they're threatend. Or 12.
:!:

I mean no harm Scip, I only expressed the fact that I missed you and that it's a shame we lost your support of the mini game.

(And to hell with those who burned Scip for his opinions!)
-Dr. Rooster
Quark
Lesser Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 614
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:03 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby Quark » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:04 pm

I second that motion Rooster!
"We're fightin' giant bugs on freakin' Pluto man!We're all crazy!"
The Old Soldier
Duck-Billed Mongoose
Posts: 2110
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 3:02 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio. Where pigs fly but turkeys don't

Postby The Old Soldier » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:00 pm

Scorpio is ok, I think he took it too far, but that is just my opinion. The problem is others also took it too far. The problem is Scorpio seem to keep feeling he needs to reply to the others. Truth is if you keep agrueing with a crazy man, peaple will think your crazy too.

Scorpio need to step back, he is to good for this.
"On the Bounce"
User avatar
BuShips
Cosmic Mongoose
Posts: 3858
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:51 am
Location: Near Mt. St. Helens (that volcano)

Postby BuShips » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:14 pm

The Old Soldier wrote:Scorpio is ok, I think he took it too far, but that is just my opinion. The problem is others also took it too far. The problem is Scorpio seem to keep feeling he needs to reply to the others. Truth is if you keep agrueing with a crazy man, peaple will think your crazy too.

Scorpio need to step back, he is to good for this.
Um, I've noticed (especially in this here little post) TOS that you say "Scorpio" when I'm sure that you really mean our old buddy ScipioAmericanus, or as some here cut-down to "Scipio". That is TOS, unless you know his birthday, perhaps? :wink:

BTW, I am a Scorpio, but to me that doesn't mean much :lol: .

I also don't want this topic to turn into "Hey buddy, what's your sign?"
There are single-sex bars for that... :lol:
©2002 Thomas Schmid, with permission. Visit http://www.3dhistory.de/.
Image
User avatar
Gauntlet-
Greater Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 965
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:35 am

Postby Gauntlet- » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:30 pm

ScipioAmericanus

-i agree thats an awful picture (regardless of why its awful casting or knife, its awful and should not make it through marketing)

Lt. R

-You are acting far too much like a fanboy and reading too much into what people say

BOTH

neither of you should bring up qualifications for identifying miscasts, because we are speaking through the internet and cannot verrify any supposed experience. You could cite sources that would be valid, but just because I say I was an astronaut doesn't make me one (even I really was)

Now Buships there is a class act

stay cool 8) everybody
Im Gauntlet
Joined: 25 Dec 2004
Posts: 412 + Current (900) = 1312:

Heres my Bugs and MI!

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/ ... 0Troopers/
User avatar
MaxSteiner
Duck-Billed Mongoose
Posts: 1594
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:41 pm
Location: Superman or Green Lantern ain't got a-nothin' on me
Contact:

Postby MaxSteiner » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:45 pm

:shock: wow you were an Astronaut?!?!
:lol:
Quark wrote:EGADS! When did MAX BECOME THE VOICE OF REASON AROUND HERE?! :shock: :lol:
User avatar
ScipioAmericanus
Greater Spotted Mongoose
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 3:26 am

Postby ScipioAmericanus » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:20 pm

Gauntlet- wrote:ScipioAmericanus

-i agree thats an awful picture (regardless of why its awful casting or knife, its awful and should not make it through marketing)

Lt. R

-You are acting far too much like a fanboy and reading too much into what people say

BOTH

neither of you should bring up qualifications for identifying miscasts, because we are speaking through the internet and cannot verrify any supposed experience. You could cite sources that would be valid, but just because I say I was an astronaut doesn't make me one (even I really was)

Now Buships there is a class act

stay cool 8) everybody
Well said, Gauntlet! I ECHO your comment about BuShips, and your other ones as well!

@Rooster: Again, thanks for posting a thread that said I was missed. I guess I'm not ALL bad. :lol:

@Quark: Thanks for the props bro!

@Gauntlet: Well, maybe now I can finally get an answer to a question that has troubled me for decades, indeed, ever since I became aware of the space program: how do you astronauts go poopy and what happens to it? Do you just carry it around in your suits until you land? Is that why all the pics of the Apollo astronauts in their space suits look like they've got big a$$es? :lol:

Well said.

Regards.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests