Forgive my ignorance on this

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Satai Delenn
Mongoose

Forgive my ignorance on this

Postby Satai Delenn » Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:08 pm

But I was wondering if JMS has seen and or read any of the manuscripts to the factbooks and if he did how much of an outline did he contiribute in adittion to what the author wrote himself.Iam talking primarily about the minbari factbook.
Chobbly
Banded Mongoose

Postby Chobbly » Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:14 pm

Hi there. Mongoose August answered this on the other thread - hope this helps...

Mongoose August's post on the Minbari Fact Book

As for the precise nature of JMS's involvement, I would imagine that he reads everything, or at least glances over it. Warner Bros owns B5, but he's the creative core.

Chobbly
August
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby August » Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:53 pm

Chobbly is correct, both about the post and the approval system. Everything is read over to the best of my knowledge by JMS, who is notorious about withholding his approval if he sees a problem.

Is there some point in particular you are concerned with, Satai?

-August
"This is a blanket apology to every god I can think of and all the ones I don't know. I have no idea what I did or in which life I did it, but I am really sorry. Ummm, my bad."
Satai Delenn
Mongoose

Postby Satai Delenn » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:04 am

No nothing I can think of right all I will say is that it was wonderfully written book by the author.

Ps I loved the rituals and facts about the religious caste minbar and the other caste system.
August
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby August » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:37 am

Many thanks, Delenn. *blush*

-August
"This is a blanket apology to every god I can think of and all the ones I don't know. I have no idea what I did or in which life I did it, but I am really sorry. Ummm, my bad."