Drazi Freehold Sourcebook

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
azumaotoko

Drazi Freehold Sourcebook

Postby azumaotoko » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:53 am

I know they were not a major race within the B5 story framework but I would still like to see a book about them. Does anyone have any info on whether this book is coming out or not? Please e-mail me if you know anything. Thanks.

azumaotoko@hotmail.com
August
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby August » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:10 am

There will be a League of Non-Aligned Worlds sourcebook, never fear.
"This is a blanket apology to every god I can think of and all the ones I don't know. I have no idea what I did or in which life I did it, but I am really sorry. Ummm, my bad."
Wulfhere
Weasel

Postby Wulfhere » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:20 am

That`s sound good 8)
Troll

Postby Troll » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:49 am

And i bet it will be better researched than the Earth Alliance Fiction Book.
hassanisabbah
Cosmic Mongoose

Postby hassanisabbah » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:09 pm

Troll wrote:And i bet it will be better researched than the Earth Alliance Fiction Book.
One man, one joke, no laughs.... :lol:
"I agree with everything I say, but not necessarily everything I have said".
Trigati
Shrew

Postby Trigati » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:20 pm

hassanisabbah wrote:
Troll wrote:And i bet it will be better researched than the Earth Alliance Fiction Book.
While the poison of chauvinistic abuse is still in the well, deleting or locking threads will not cure the illness.

And besides: it is not funny at all. It never was.
Old Bear
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby Old Bear » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:59 pm

Trigati wrote:
hassanisabbah wrote:
While the poison of chauvinistic abuse is still in the well, deleting or locking threads will not cure the illness.

And besides: it is not funny at all. It never was.
I'd appreciate if you would keep in line, guys. I don't want to start locking down or deleting threads, but if I have to, it will happen.
Old Bear

Ted Chang, don't you know. And I'm not a moderator any more so don't even think about moaning to me.
Troll

Postby Troll » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:04 pm

Mongoose Old Bear wrote: I'd appreciate if you would keep in line, guys. I don't want to start locking down or deleting threads, but if I have to, it will happen.
C'mon Old Beer, you love to censor oppinions. only threads that say how great you and mongoose are have a chance to survive.
purpleDraziLeader
Cub

Repetition breeds error

Postby purpleDraziLeader » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:05 am

Troll wrote:C'mon Old Beer, you love to censor oppinions. only threads that say how great you and mongoose are have a chance to survive.
Ironic, is it not, that there are at least 5 threads at the top of these boards stating derogatory opinions about Mongoose even as Troll posts this?