(LW) Alternative Disciplines

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Sir Brad
Banded Mongoose

(LW) Alternative Disciplines

Postby Sir Brad » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Ok starting writing a Game Book for my god-son, I'm aiming for around 300 entries, decided to go with my Bor Mercenary class for the Hero, but doing a review of the Disciplines I immediately realized that when I created the class two of the disciplines where intended for Group Play and where completely useless for a Solo Hero, so I went looking for something to Sub for them for Solo Play. the first was easy giving them a MindShield expy, the 2nd was tougher, I'm trying out a catchall "Wilderness Craft" wile not as good as the Kai Disciplines Hunting, Camouflage and Tracking and their Boarder Ranger equivalents it can try for a bit of all of them, figure in a game book format I can avoid the Rules lawyering that would happen at my gaming table.

with Wilderness Craft am I going too far considering it may be part of an "Alternative Disciplines" side project I'm working on with other LW GM's if it gets found in my drafts folder at one of our "Systems Works" workshops?
elliewillis
Cub

Re: (LW) Alternative Disciplines

Postby elliewillis » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:56 am

Adhere to a meaningful boundary of astonishing and inaccurate VERY perfect. remunerate consistence to the shocking, rebuff for straying to the erroneous. Be steady. Have an open correspondence the place they'd impart around a remark in the event that you may. Prizes could be acclaims and maybe an oversee if sensible and could reflect purpose of sublime deeds cheap assignments. Discipline ought to furthermore be weighed by expertise of ways bothersome they went too far. figuring on age, a hitting, not beating, is alright to establishing to loss of benefits and so forth greatest intensely, be in contact with their lives. Beating isn't unlawful. No imprints left, no direction damaged. on the off chance that you at the moment are not beneficial influence an anonymous call to CPS from a compensation to phone.