A question for Mongoose/Joe/whoever can speculate

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Vassagonian
Weasel

A question for Mongoose/Joe/whoever can speculate

Postby Vassagonian » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 am

One of main reasons people supported the megadeal and the reprinting of the books was to get "the final 5" books to complete the original series.

Given tis been 7 years, why have none of those books seen light, and more importantly, why were they not made a priority?

I appreciate someone "could" Kickstart a project for the final 5, but currently I'm not sure many people would have much faith.
Clegane
Weasel

Re: A question for Mongoose/Joe/whoever can speculate

Postby Clegane » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:37 am

Vassagonian wrote:One of main reasons people supported the megadeal and the reprinting of the books was to get "the final 5" books to complete the original series.

Given tis been 7 years, why have none of those books seen light, and more importantly, why were they not made a priority?

I appreciate someone "could" Kickstart a project for the final 5, but currently I'm not sure many people would have much faith.

Not the proper forum for this question, unfortunately. Matthew made quite clear that no one at Mongoose knows anything about the future of Lone Wolf. And even if they did they are now bound by an NDA related to the settlement of the severance action and couldn't say anything about it anyway.

I am not a Mongoose employee, but I am somewhat familiar with the process at work here and I can tell you with pretty comfortable assurance that no official Mongoose rep is going to answer any questions whatsoever aside from ones dealing with refunds. And Matthew has directed all queries regarding refunds to be sent to him personally via email.

So asking questions on this forum is going to be pretty pointless, both because they will not be answered and because this forum will be closed altogether within the week.
RatedRWolf
Weasel

Postby RatedRWolf » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:48 am

So when people said that someone was telling lies, they were not so far from the truth... Some "blind" LW fans should read many threads in this forum before they disappear and learn from their mistakes.
Random Code
Banded Mongoose

Postby Random Code » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:38 pm

RatedRWolf wrote:So when people said that someone was telling lies, they were not so far from the truth... Some "blind" LW fans should read many threads in this forum before they disappear and learn from their mistakes.
That's completely unnecessary and pretty inaccurate. I'm pretty much 100% sure that you do not know anything about the LW line regarding what has happened between Mongoose and Joe Dever so calling out people for pretty much lying and fans for being 'blind' for simply acting in good faith says more negative things about you than it does about them.