Important!

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
August1
Banded Mongoose

Important!

Postby August1 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm

The best way to stay informed of what is coming down the pipe for Lone Wolf is to bookmark and visit the announcements at:

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/WhatsNew

I also recommend signing up at Aon's forum site as that's where new game book discussions will be taking place from now on. Mongoose will be closing this forum down in the next few days so hurry over to keep from missing anything:

http://projectaon.proboards.com/

Lastly, knowing Joe as I do, this whole matter is of great import to him. He cares about his fans and I wouldn't be surprised if he's got something special in mind for those who have been hit by this cancellation. Please use the links above and keep in touch.

For the Kai!

-August
Random Code
Banded Mongoose

Re: Important!

Postby Random Code » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:29 pm

August1 wrote:Lastly, knowing Joe as I do, this whole matter is of great import to him. He cares about his fans and I wouldn't be surprised if he's got something special in mind for those who have been hit by this cancellation.
Well, let's hope Mongoose give him some kind of mailing list then as many of us no longer have our Megadeal order receipts, considering it was around 7 (seven) years ago when they were placed.
August1
Banded Mongoose

Postby August1 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:45 pm

If there's any way to get that list, be assured Mr. Dever will have it. Cancelling the Collector's Series couldn't have been an easy decision for Mongoose and I know everyone involved (including Mongoose) will do what it takes to make this as right as they can.

Take care and see you over at Aon!
-A
Random Code
Banded Mongoose

Postby Random Code » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:46 pm

August1 wrote:If there's any way to get that list, be assured Mr. Dever will have it.
Hope so.
August1 wrote:Take care and see you over at Aon!
You too.