Herbalish magic

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Xex

Postby Xex » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:46 pm

Lets stop with the namecalling fallen. Childish, underage, one foot in the grave yadda yadda yadda. Anyway, this is what you said from a few posts above.

<quote>In fact, I'd even say it can't be counterspelled when looking over the description for Circle magic on page 19.
They really go out of their way so much as to say how Circle magic is more a supernatural nature power than spellcasting and how it can't be counterspelled that I'm compelled to think that putting it on the counterspelling-list at the end of the book was probably an editing mistake.</quote>

As for the wizards staff, like I said the second head does not inflict willpower damage. :D
Banedon

Postby Banedon » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:05 pm

Give it up FallenAngel, Xex obviously won't listen to anything you say.
It's blatantly obvious he just ignores every single point where he's proven wrong and keeps ranting about things that don't have any relation to the topic anymore.

You can't convince someone who just doesn't want to be convinced, if guys like him want to believe the earth is flat, then no amount of scientific evidence will make them accept it's round.
Don't waste your breath...
August
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby August » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:14 pm

Perhaps this thread needs to be closed.

-A
"This is a blanket apology to every god I can think of and all the ones I don't know. I have no idea what I did or in which life I did it, but I am really sorry. Ummm, my bad."
FallenAngel
Shrew

Postby FallenAngel » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:42 am

Please do so August.
Xex

Postby Xex » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:02 am

Banedon wrote:Give it up FallenAngel, Xex obviously won't listen to anything you say.
It's blatantly obvious he just ignores every single point where he's proven wrong and keeps ranting about things that don't have any relation to the topic anymore.

You can't convince someone who just doesn't want to be convinced, if guys like him want to believe the earth is flat, then no amount of scientific evidence will make them accept it's round.
Don't waste your breath...
*cough* :) Hello FallenAngel :) You could at least _try_ to change your written style when posting under a pseudonym.
FallenAngel
Shrew

Postby FallenAngel » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:24 am

You're having delusions of grandeur buddy, not everything in the universe revolves around you and not every opinion voiced that differs from yours is evil scheming and backstabbing(not to mention that the similarity you want to see probably ain't even there).

I guess August should really close this topic up.
August
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby August » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:40 pm

That's enough.

Moderator, please close this thread.

-August
"This is a blanket apology to every god I can think of and all the ones I don't know. I have no idea what I did or in which life I did it, but I am really sorry. Ummm, my bad."