Magnakai Printable Sheets Request

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
August1
Banded Mongoose

Postby August1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 am

Whether you want a mediator or not, Zager, you clearly need one. If you want to remain a member of this forum, please keep a civil tongue. I am absolutely willing to do what I can (and _all_ I can, as you all deserve no less) on these subjects and on your very valid commentary and complaints.

Please keep a few things in mind, however. When people are asking for clarification, the first think I look for is to see if others have already posted excellent explanations. If they have, I usually let it slide at that. As a community forum, I appreciate and enjoy it when the community finds solutions.

That said, I think it is high time I started being a little more proactive. In that regard, I will start weighing in on every notable subject that comes up. This game is as dear to me as it is to you all and you have a very valid point, Zager, in that as both customers and players, you deserve to have your voices heard and your questions answered.

-However-, please understand that there is a process involved sometimes. Just giving an answer to a rules question is not always possible immediately. There are sources to check, people to consult with and approvals to be given. In that regard I promise to take anything in need of explanation or clarity to Joe directly if need be. I -will- get you all answers.

In that light, I would appreciate it if we could start new threads and we can begin fresh. If there's something outstanding, please ask it again in a new post and flag it with "Attention Please' as the start of the subject line.

It is my pleasure to take the time to do this for you all. Lone Wolf matters to me, as do your concerns.

Thank you,
-August
August1
Banded Mongoose

Postby August1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 am

Random,

Apology accepted and offered in return. Just so we are clear, I think your character sheet work is excellent and I highly recommend you send the file to nrobinson@mongoosepublishing.com with a note requesting that it be hosted on the Downloads page. You can mention my recommendation; I think they'd look great on the website.

Cheers,
-A[/b]
Random Code
Banded Mongoose

Postby Random Code » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:27 am

MongooseAugust wrote:Random,

Apology accepted and offered in return. Just so we are clear, I think your character sheet work is excellent and I highly recommend you send the file to nrobinson@mongoosepublishing.com with a note requesting that it be hosted on the Downloads page. You can mention my recommendation; I think they'd look great on the website.

Cheers,
-A[/b]
Thanks August and have just done that - hope with your recommendation this goes ahead. And I feel more than a little sheepish about my overreaction earlier to your joking - completely misread it.
Zager Krahl
Banded Mongoose

Postby Zager Krahl » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:34 am

MongooseAugust wrote:... If you want to remain a member of this forum, please keep a civil tongue...

... as both customers and players, you deserve to have your voices heard and your questions answered...
Please do not threaten your customers, Mr Hahn. I can appreciate everything else you said in your post - but threats are generally bad PR.
August1
Banded Mongoose

Postby August1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Zager,

I wasn't threatening you. These forums are moderated (not by me) and people can and are pulled from them for being confrontational. If I seemed so, I apologize. It really was just a warning.

In any case, please post anything you wish addressed. I will do my best.

-A
Eternalknight
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby Eternalknight » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 am

Holy crap, is this what the Lone Wolf community has descended into?

Remember folks, we all love Lone Wolf or else we wouldn't be here. August is a huge fan himself (as mentioned in the d20 rpg, and I think he had letters posted in the newsletters).

Everyone wants what is best for Lone Wolf. Indeed, the character sheets in Heroes were disappointing, which August has fixed. Cheers.

Now, all together...

For Sommerlund and the Kai!
Random Code
Banded Mongoose

Postby Random Code » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:14 am

Eternalknight wrote:Holy crap, is this what the Lone Wolf community has descended into?
Really not necessary to post this considering it was ironed out 2 weeks ago by August. All you're succeeding in doing here is raising it again.
Eternalknight
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby Eternalknight » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 am

Sorry, did not see the dates.
Random Code
Banded Mongoose

Postby Random Code » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 am

No worries.
August1
Banded Mongoose

Postby August1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Efforts towards peace are always appreciated but yes, this one's done and buried. :)

Now let's all move along to the new board game coming out and the release of more fun things for Lone Wolf releasing soon!

-A
brautigan25
Cub

Re: Magnakai Printable Sheets Request

Postby brautigan25 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Wherefore art thou, aforementioned "Downloads page"? Por favor?
Random Code
Banded Mongoose

Postby Random Code » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:11 pm

brautigan25 wrote:Wherefore art thou, aforementioned "Downloads page"? Por favor?
Can't help with that link but you can find my character sheets here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=44196
MongooseMatt
Site Admin

Postby MongooseMatt » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:34 am

Apologies for missiong this thread earlier - the Magnakai Action Chart can now be downloaded from the Shadow on the Sand page;

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/novel ... -sand.html
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
August1
Banded Mongoose

Postby August1 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:58 pm

And that's fantastic, Matthew, except that this thread was talking about action charts for the Book of the Magnakai, the Multiplayer Game Book. While the sheet you linked is certainly usable for Kai Lords with a touch of modification, it's not really suitable for the other classes without modification.

I forwarded the one Random did to Nick months ago with the hopes that it would find a place on the still-to-be-discovered Downloads page. I really hope it shows because it was really quite good.

-August