Multi-Classed PC"s

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Jeffreywns
Mongoose

Multi-Classed PC"s

Postby Jeffreywns » Sat May 15, 2010 4:08 am

Was curious to know how many groups had players that took Multi-Classed options from the "F-series" . In my campaign no one has used these builds, although many NPC's have been generated using these classes.
Is this the same in your game?
Phobos
Mongoose

Postby Phobos » Sat May 15, 2010 11:56 am

One of my players create a Noble of the coast as secondary PC, but he is the only one. I think there are very interestings multiclass options, but my players aren´t still convinced.
"What the Terhra woman wants
is the fire of combat;
Is the side of warriors
crushed by the sword.
It´s the blood,
corpses;
under corpses.
Lifeless eyes, severed heads:
these are the words
that please to her.
Der Rote Baron
Mongoose

Postby Der Rote Baron » Sun May 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Everybody in my group is multiclassed: a Pirate 6/Thief 5/Scholar 3 (Necromancer), a Nomad 9 /Soldier 4 , a Noble 5/ Soldier 8 and a Borderer 12/ Soldier 1 (joined a mercenary outfit and thus took one level). Only one player (absent since the baby came) did not multiclass - straight Soldier 9.

I think multiclassing is quite interesting in Conan - and while the Soldier gives you zilch in Skills, it is THE CLASS for much needed Combat Feats.
Jeffreywns
Mongoose

Postby Jeffreywns » Mon May 17, 2010 3:56 am

I'm meaning the Multi-Class Character options from the "F" series of books, with the Varient Rules.
Look's like one of my players is starting an Aquilonian Master Archer (Soldier/Borderer) after seeing the Master Aim and Shoot the Opening Varient Rules. With both being Favoured Classes I'm excited to see it played. He already took an "off" Feat for Character preference making him more than another "Robin Hood".