Stupid Car :(

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
GMAN
Mongoose

Stupid Car :(

Postby GMAN » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi Everyone

Sadly the brakes on my car have decided they want to stop working despite the fact that i still need to use my car, so i'm having to take it to the garage and get them repaired. Sadly its a lot of money and not something i can really put off getting fix. So this means i'm having to sell a whole heap of stuff in order to pay for the repairs, this includes my Conan collection :(

Anyway if anyone wants to see, and hopefully bid, on anything, please do. A lot of the stuff is no longer in print and going at bargain prices.

Thanks

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/knuckles3-1-6/m. ... ksid=p4340
Phobos
Mongoose

Postby Phobos » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:22 am

Interested! I´m gonna send you a msg asking for international postages.
"What the Terhra woman wants
is the fire of combat;
Is the side of warriors
crushed by the sword.
It´s the blood,
corpses;
under corpses.
Lifeless eyes, severed heads:
these are the words
that please to her.
warzen
Banded Mongoose

Postby warzen » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 am

I can't bid due to your shipping policy.

W.
Sir Hackalot
Stoat

Postby Sir Hackalot » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:44 am

Yeah Dude, get those brakes fixed. Nothing scarier than driving and having your brakes not work.
"You can not escape me!" he roared. "Lead me into a trap and I'll pile the heads of your kinsmen at your feet! Hide from me and I'll tear apart the mountains to find you! I'll follow you to hell!"
The Frost Giant's Daughter
Malcadon
Banded Mongoose

Postby Malcadon » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Sir Hackalot wrote:Yeah Dude, get those brakes fixed. Nothing scarier than driving and having your brakes not work.
Yeah, I should stop cutting them... But I have a problem, but at least I'm seeking help (by help, I mean refocusing my attention on random acts of arson)! :mrgreen:

I wish I could benefit from your need for fast cash, but my budget for more RPG stuff is at zilch - even after saving!