Lone wolf: The magnamund Companion

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
devlin86
Cub

Lone wolf: The magnamund Companion

Postby devlin86 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi, used to be a massive fan of the books, i have this book that is like a magnamund encyclopedia, the magnamund companion, has anyone else got this, or heard of it, cause i am thinking of selling it, and can't seem to find it advertised anywhere else'

Is it rare? (i bought it when i lived in Greece)
BlackCat
Banded Mongoose

Postby BlackCat » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:06 pm

It is available online for free: http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/TheMagnamundCompanion

As for the actual book, I don't know how rare it is.
beowuuf
Banded Mongoose

Postby beowuuf » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:50 pm

It would also depend on whether the cut out items (such as the counters for the ragadorn tavern) have been removed
SnowShadow
Banded Mongoose

Postby SnowShadow » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:48 pm

There's one on eBay for ( £1.88 ) from America with 5 days left. It has the alternative cover - lone wolf standing holding a sword in one hand both arms raised, personally I prefer the cover with the monastery on the front and LW with the broadsword over his shoulder. Other factors of value are whether or not the Action Chart for Banedon's adventure are marked and if the book is signed or not.
Lone Wolf House Rules here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=42027

Korlinium Scabbard - think of it as Sommerswerd's Fair Usage Policy.

Galdron Kyturai, "Kitty", Vakeros Bladerunner in Sidetracked-in-the-Stornlands
devlin86
Cub

Postby devlin86 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:03 pm

well its all up together, its the lone wolf with sword in hand, arms raised one, and the ragadorn tavern list etc is all intact, i actually remember i made my own out of a cereal box, so its general value is relative im guessing'
KaiLord
Stoat

Postby KaiLord » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Yes, the value will be relative to the person (or persons) seeking it. A few years ago, I could have told you a good price range for the book, because I was on eBay all the time, collecting. As a general rule, the selling price of a book is vaguely proportional to the number of potential buyers who can afford it. I say vaguely because I've seen two people get in a pointless bid-war over something and drive the price to insane levels.