New Adventure by Darlage/Rodriguez

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Ian Cook
Weasel

Postby Ian Cook » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Sorry everyone i made a mistake earlier, this is a 3 part story in total. There are 16 pages in this issue but that includes graphics and maps etc. Sorry everyone, i am a bit new to all this, sorry to mislead anyone.

Ian
Never violate a women, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak from the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil... Druss the Legend
Kev
Mongoose

Postby Kev » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm

No worries. A third part is just more to look forward to. Thanks for the update, Ian. :D
Alea iacta est
Ian Cook
Weasel

Postby Ian Cook » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:47 pm

I hope those who used their hard earned money to buy a copy received their copy and enjoyed the adventure.
Never violate a women, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak from the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil... Druss the Legend
flatscan
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby flatscan » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Ian Cook wrote:I hope those who used their hard earned money to buy a copy received their copy and enjoyed the adventure.
Still waiting for my copy although I did get notification last week that it'd shipped. Living in the U.S. of A. I imagine it'll take a couple weeks to arrive. I'm anxiously awaiting it to hit my mail box. :D

BTW, out of curiosity, does your magazine cover Rackham's AT-43 at all?
Games Running: The Nemedian Chronicles - Path of Wolves - Conan d20

Game Playing: The Hack Below - HackMaster 4e, Siege Weapons - Champions
Ian Cook
Weasel

Postby Ian Cook » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 am

Issue one covered AT43, it can still be bought from http://www.the-ancible.com/
I,m sure there are some left, i know he has shippped a load to europe.

Ian
Ian Cook
Weasel

Postby Ian Cook » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:04 am

In case anyone in the UK was wondering where their issue is. The Royal Mail has lost several hundred copies of the Ancible, and because they werent sent recorded delivery they have washed their hands of them and claimed its our problem not theirs, new copies will be sent out very soon and we hope they make it to you all ok.

Sorry about this everyone.

Ian.
Ian Cook
Weasel

Postby Ian Cook » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:29 pm

For all those people who didnt get their copy, new ones have been posted. But guess what Royal Mail found the origonal ones, according to them they were one gram over the postage, yes one gram.

I hope you all enjoyed it, please let us know what you thought of the Conan Adventure.

Thanks everyone.

Ian.
Last edited by Ian Cook on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kev
Mongoose

Postby Kev » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:30 pm

I'm still waiting patiently for mine to arrive. :(
Alea iacta est
flatscan
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby flatscan » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Still waiting here too. :(

Ian Cook
Weasel

Postby Ian Cook » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Guys i am sorry, drop Kenny a line at the website, he will take care of any lingering problems.
Kev
Mongoose

Postby Kev » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:28 am

Just got mine in the mail today. The adventure looks pretty good (just had time to skim it, however). Can't wait to see parts 2 and 3 when they're available.
Alea iacta est
flatscan
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby flatscan » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Really? Damn, still no sign of mine in Texas. :(

Kev
Mongoose

Postby Kev » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Sorry to hear that, Flatscan. :( I'm surprised yours didn't show before mine did, actually. It looks like my copy was one of the replacement ones that got sent out after the Royal Mail claimed they lost a bunch of 'em. It had a letter with it explaining the delay and all that. Hopefully, you'll get yours real soon. Oh, that sounded a little more ominous than was intended. :shock: I think you know what I mean though....
Alea iacta est
flatscan
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby flatscan » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 am

Sweet, the magazine arrived today! Going to flip through it after dinner. 8)

Ian Cook
Weasel

Postby Ian Cook » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm

OK folks, the third edition is coming out in around two weeks. It has the following ,plus a suprise or two.

War for Edadh

· Conan Adventure Part 2

· Spherewars Quick Play

· FWC Martians

· Space Vixens

· Brutal

· We see what happens when the team try and build something using Worldworks

Ian.
Kev
Mongoose

Postby Kev » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks for the heads-up, Ian. Placed my order just a few minutes ago. :D
Alea iacta est
Ian Cook
Weasel

Postby Ian Cook » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:45 pm

OK Folks, i am sorry to say that its our printer who has done a number on us this time, they have bumped our print run to April, it seems a bigger company offered them some work, so they decided to crap on us.
I cannot express how sorry all of us are over this, we are trying to find a new printer, but if we cant find one in time we are stuck with our present printer.
I can only ask for patience at this time, and again we are very sorry.

Ian
LucaCherstich
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby LucaCherstich » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 am

...maybe a pdf version....
Ian Cook
Weasel

Postby Ian Cook » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:10 am

We have had long and sometimes heated debates about PDF, but the majority of us feel that a papercopy is better.
But it is something we have considered.

Ian
LucaCherstich
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby LucaCherstich » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:18 am

yes better...but a physical print journal cannot be send everywhere! (as the comments above demonstrate)