Conan's stats?

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Zaskar24
Cub

Conan's stats?

Postby Zaskar24 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 pm

My search fu is weak because I have not been able to find what I am looking for, I know that The Free Companies book has stats for Conan at two distinct points during his life. I was wondering if any of the other books out there have stats for Conana at any other points in his life. Any help would be appreciated.

Scott
zozotroll
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby zozotroll » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:42 pm

There are Conan stats in several of the books. He is in Pirate isles as well as Stygia. I am sure he is also in Aqualonia.
VincentDarlage
Duck-Billed Mongoose

Postby VincentDarlage » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:24 pm

His stats are in a considerable number of books, including Aquilonia, Ruins of Hyboria and Argos & Zingara.

I have his stats I used in those books from level 1 to 20 if you want them.
Zaskar24
Cub

Postby Zaskar24 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Thank you for the reply zoztroll.

Vincent,
I would love to get those from you. It would be greatly appreciated on my part.

Scott
VincentDarlage
Duck-Billed Mongoose

Postby VincentDarlage » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:23 am

Either send me an email or give me your email address in a PM and I will email the document to you.
AGNKim
Shrew

Postby AGNKim » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:15 am

VincentDarlage wrote:Either send me an email or give me your email address in a PM and I will email the document to you.
Unless that is public knowledge, you may have made a mistake making that statement. :) PM incoming (from me!)
Spectator
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby Spectator » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:06 am

Gotta love Vincent
check his website out:
http://www.enworld.org/Inzeladun/conan.htm
conan levels 1-20 (ADD3.5) but still freaking awesome!
VincentDarlage
Duck-Billed Mongoose

Postby VincentDarlage » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:38 pm

AGNKim wrote: Unless that is public knowledge, you may have made a mistake making that statement. :) PM incoming (from me!)
LOL. I'll happily send it to anyone who wants it. They are more in the line of working notes for me than 100% error free, publishable stats. I also threw in some preliminary RuneQuest stats.
Last edited by VincentDarlage on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malcadon
Banded Mongoose

Postby Malcadon » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Personally, I don't give a dame about Conan's stats - its not like I would ever throw him into my game! On the other hand, Vincent's description of Conan - more so, Conan the Free Companion from Ruins of Hyboria - is beautifully written! Most people give him such an at suffice description, but Vincent really got into the heart and soul of our favorite under-rated barbarian!
VincentDarlage
Duck-Billed Mongoose

Postby VincentDarlage » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Malcadon wrote:Personally, I don't give a dame about Conan's stats - its not like I would ever throw him into my game! On the other hand, Vincent's description of Conan - more so, Conan the Free Companion from Ruins of Hyboria - is beautifully written! Most people give him such an at suffice description, but Vincent really got into the heart and soul of our favorite under-rated barbarian!
Thanks. The description in Ruins is but an abbreviated version of the pages long description for Conan I put in Aquilonia.
Kev
Mongoose

Postby Kev » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:21 pm

A shout-out of gratitude to Vincent for sending the goods. Thanks for the extras, too! It's nice to have all those write-ups in one convenient folder on my hard drive. 8)
Alea iacta est