Marvel Super Heroes Conan!

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Vortigern
Banded Mongoose

Postby Vortigern » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Doom is Ultimate. The Lord of Awesome. If you aren't a fanboy you are the dust he grinds beneath his boot. Ahem. :oops:
V/R,
Vortigern

"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
cbrunish
Banded Mongoose

Postby cbrunish » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:27 am

Spiderman!!!!!! Close second was Ghost Rider.
"We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"-Sir Winston Churchill
Oaty_bars
Mongoose

Postby Oaty_bars » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:23 pm

cbrunish wrote:The resolution chart was simply terrible!! For Marvel, it was fine and made sense. But TSR went crazy and added it to Gamma World (killed the game), Top Secret (killed the game), and Star Frontiers (killed the game). The original Conan game was actually pretty good but Heve hits on the nose. It definatly felt unfinished.
I must have missed something, but I thought Top Secret S/I was a much better game than the old Top Secret

Yeah they did it to Indiana Jones (but you could easly convert out to Top Secret S/I)

Malcadon wrote:
cbrunish wrote:The resolution chart was simply terrible!! For Marvel, it was fine and made sense. But TSR went crazy and added it to Gamma World (killed the game), Top Secret (killed the game), and Star Frontiers (killed the game).
Soooooooooooo true!
cbrunish wrote:The original Conan game was actually pretty good but Heve hits on the nose. It definatly felt unfinished.
I find some of my favorite games has an unfinished feel to them - if only to get you to work with it, to add your own personal touch to it, but I'm just ol'-skool that way!

By the way, this is a bit off-topic, but what is everyone's favorite Marvel characters? I'm just a little curious!
Wolverine or Spidey