CthulhuTech available as PDF

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
hal
Banded Mongoose

CthulhuTech available as PDF

Postby hal » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:45 pm

Through DriveThruRPG.
Gunnvaldr
Mongoose

Postby Gunnvaldr » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:41 am

any idea if and /or when dark will be pdf
ccfan
Shrew

Postby ccfan » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:02 am

Despite the price, I may well end up buying the pdf because most of the games I run end up being Chthulutech like anyway. So, if the sups are in pdf, that's more incentive. Actually, I'm really interested in whether the pdf is OCRed because I tend to use the read aloud function.
DKeith2011
Weasel

Postby DKeith2011 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:44 pm

Anyone know if the PDF is updated to fix all the problems with the original print version?
Mike V
Weasel

Postby Mike V » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:58 am

DKeith2011 wrote:Anyone know if the PDF is updated to fix all the problems with the original print version?
Overall for a first print the book was actually rather error light aside from the issues with actual printing. Some of what's been seen as layout errors were as a result of the files acting funky in between the pdf and physical printing. The other remaining issues that were complained about were mostly physical problems relating to mis-cut pages and binding. The physical files themselves have been reviewed by many different sets of eyes and any minor wrinkles have long since been ironed out (as of last printing). As far as fixes, there were a bunch of changes that went into the latest pdf version that were mainly for aesthetic reasons and not because of editing problems.