Page 1 of 1

Campaign for Season 2?

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:37 am
by Methos
does somebody know if there will be an offi. campaign for season 2 just like

The Fiery Trial ??

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:25 am
by Enlightened Bystander
Bruce Graw, Authour of the Firey Trial, is working on a sequal as we speak, no release date as yet.

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:04 pm
by lastbesthope
The title I've heard bandied about for it is "Into the Crucible"

LBH

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:38 am
by Xular
lastbesthope wrote:The title I've heard bandied about for it is "Into the Crucible"
LBH
Hey sounds cool! I am greatly looking forward to this! (As a player who is quite enjoying 'The Fiery Trial'). Hmm though a have to admit we aren't yet too far in the campagin, just tried to rescue poor the poor Doc.

Anyway tomorrow is another gaming session :D Wish me good luck!

*happily looking forward to that session tomorrow*

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:42 pm
by lastbesthope
Good luck

8)

LBH

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:19 pm
by Xular
lastbesthope wrote:Good luck

8)

LBH
Hey LBH! Thankx!!!!!!!!! :D

Well it was interesting we had to deal with the aftermath of not getting the Doc out -- mostly with our own conscience. :( Aside from that nothing was done. But I guess it might have been quite some defining moment in the life of my character who probably will -- even when it is sure to cost him his life like it would have been this time -- not turn back again but will try to help.

Xular

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:58 pm
by lastbesthope
Xular wrote:
lastbesthope wrote:Good luck

8)

LBH
Hey LBH! Thankx!!!!!!!!! :D

Well it was interesting we had to deal with the aftermath of not getting the Doc out -- mostly with our own conscience. :( Aside from that nothing was done. But I guess it might have been quite some defining moment in the life of my character who probably will -- even when it is sure to cost him his life like it would have been this time -- not turn back again but will try to help.

Xular
You're welcome Xular.

Pesky things consciences, must be a way to have them removed :)

LBH

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:10 am
by Dag'Nabbit
Listen to the computer. The computer is your conscience. The computer will tell you when you have been bad.


Sorry...it just sorta popped in there.

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:33 pm
by Xular
Dag'Nabbit wrote:Listen to the computer. The computer is your conscience. The computer will tell you when you have been bad.
*grins*
*holds his hands over his ears* Me not listening me not listening ...
:wink:
Well at least not to the computer. And LBH: hey its a part of me and I want to be who I am. But anyway thankx for the suggestion - I know you were only trying to help :)

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:40 pm
by lastbesthope
Xular wrote:And LBH: hey its a part of me and I want to be who I am. But anyway thankx for the suggestion - I know you were only trying to help :)
I'm the same way, pesky morally sound code of conduct I hold myself to.

It's not like it's completely blameable on my parents either :D

LBH

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:57 pm
by Xular
[quote="lastbesthopeIt's not like it's completely blameable on my parents either :D [/quote]

:wink: right you are!

Well and to return to the topic of the thread: GO for it Bruce Graw!! :D
*hoping to be able to soon poke his GM in the direction of it*

Will it be as epic as the first part will likely be? Will it continue the campaign from Fiery Trial? Or will it start a new one? Any info on that already to be had?

--Xular
(alias Stefan Ilyarevitch Romanov, atm 2nd Level Human Officer (fleet))

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:41 pm
by redlaco
Xular wrote:Will it be as epic as the first part will likely be? Will it continue the campaign from Fiery Trial? Or will it start a new one? Any info on that already to be had?
It is supposed to follow directly at the end of the Fiery Trial. As for the timeline, it will cover all of season 2, apparently.

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:46 pm
by Xular
redlaco wrote:It is supposed to follow directly at the end of the Fiery Trial. As for the timeline, it will cover all of season 2, apparently.
Ok thankx for the info! :D
If and when there is more I would like hear about it (just teasers) -- thankx in advance!

--Xular