Sommlending Border Ranger for Your Perusal

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Balgin Stondraeg
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Re: Sommlending Border Ranger for Your Perusal

Postby Balgin Stondraeg » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:35 am

SableWyvern wrote:I realise that there is a Border Ranger due to appear in S&P some time in the not-too-distant future.
Did a version ever appear in S&P? I'm trying to track the stuff I've missed.
Balgin Stondraeg, proud member of Clan Stondraeg, son of Guthram, husband of Urwena, brother to Hengrek, Murnak and Dradan. Father of Cigfa. Miserable old fool to disrespectful friends.
columbob
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Re: Sommlending Border Ranger for Your Perusal

Postby columbob » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:36 pm

Balgin Stondraeg wrote:
SableWyvern wrote:I realise that there is a Border Ranger due to appear in S&P some time in the not-too-distant future.
Did a version ever appear in S&P? I'm trying to track the stuff I've missed.
Nope. The only S&P issues with LW content, besides Issue 1 which was just a preview of the RPG, are issues 21 (Town of Tanoren), 22 (Vagabond NPC class and introductory adventure in Tanoren) and 23 (Toranese Archer class).
Up the Irons!
Balgin Stondraeg
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby Balgin Stondraeg » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:56 am

Hmm, perhaps it should be submitted then (after a little editing and any finishing touches after which it'll probably get stuck in a que behind a load of SST & Conan stuff).
Balgin Stondraeg, proud member of Clan Stondraeg, son of Guthram, husband of Urwena, brother to Hengrek, Murnak and Dradan. Father of Cigfa. Miserable old fool to disrespectful friends.
bottle126
Cub

Where?

Postby bottle126 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:50 pm

Mounted Archery is the obvious fit -- it's the only standard Mounted Combat related feat I haven't already included. I'm just not sure whether there's any cause to include an archery ability in the class at all, beyond basic proficiency. It's worth thinking about, though, I guess.
Okay I get that but where is all of this going?