eBay Auctions (Ships of the Fleet 1 and 2 with CDs)

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
KDLadage
Mongoose

eBay Auctions (Ships of the Fleet 1 and 2 with CDs)

Postby KDLadage » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:14 pm

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y15442DE7

:)

--
K. David Ladage
"A real man is that individual that can gracefully accept defeat or blame; he is that person that will acknowledge his limits and smile as he congratulates the one that just defeated him." -- my father
Last edited by KDLadage on Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It really doesn't matter what I think. In the end, I'm just one of a million insignificant cogs, and the machine is going to do what it meant to do. No matter what."
- Capt. Robert P. Hickey, USN, Commanding Officer USS RANGER
KDLadage
Mongoose

Postby KDLadage » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:09 pm

Just updated the auctions... I have a copy of B5Wars SHIPS OF THE FLEET 1 and 2 up for sale.
"It really doesn't matter what I think. In the end, I'm just one of a million insignificant cogs, and the machine is going to do what it meant to do. No matter what."
KDLadage
Mongoose

Postby KDLadage » Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:24 pm

There is almost 1 full day left in the auctions. The reserve ($150) has not yet been met...
KDLadage
Mongoose

Postby KDLadage » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:00 pm

Less than an hour to go...