Dear Mongoose

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Götterfunke
Mongoose

Dear Mongoose

Postby Götterfunke » Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:50 pm

Dear Mongoose!
I just wanna tell you, that you `ve done a great job with Armageddon 2089! I really enjoy the realistic scenario (much better than the mechwarrior DA and the classicbattletech scenario) and I`m addicted to your WARMEKS - their functional chassis are simply great! I hope there will be new warmek - factories (for Russia, Middle East or Israel) with new mek designs and new opportunities (f.e. suicide meks, FLUMs = warmeks,which can patrol the sky or underwater-meks, which can sneak into hostile harbours to destroy ships, oil tanks etc. ) in the future.

Have a nice day
EF gonna crush you!!!
son of a preacherman
Shrew

Postby son of a preacherman » Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:24 pm

Hello Mongoose!!!
As brother of that crazy guy Götterfunke i would also like to introduce myself here - and i have to agree with him: Armageddon 2089 is really a fantastic universe. Especially the "realistic" touch of your world has captured my soul completely - to kick somebodys ass in New York, Paris or whatever, or to negotiate with "real" governments over the next battle is just gorgeous and gives me a feeling of immersion like no other rpg around. So finally (for my first post) i wish you good luck for your future. I will certainly support you and preach my own insane ideas for arm2089 as they drip out of my mind...
god saves your ass
RedLINE

Agreed

Postby RedLINE » Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:33 pm

Great game, having alot of fun. Looking forward to working through the Behind Enemy Lines.
Garet
Mongoose

Postby Garet » Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:20 pm

Hopefully my copy of Armegeddon should be in today. They first one i got had was ah flawed. Then i can get started :D Got quite a few ideas i'm working on. I'll post more later. Great looking game Mongoose. I had just been thinking about a mek game when i found it. thanks