Character Sheets

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns

Character Sheets

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:22 pm

Does anyone know of any good sites that have some good B5 D20 character sheets?
redlaco
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Highly recommended

Postby redlaco » Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:53 pm

Well I suggest the Elfman's one-page. I also found 3 models on RPG Sheets. More should appear in a couple of month.
"Knowledge is what makes the difference between the world you want, and the world other people think you should have." -- JMS
saberj
Shrew

Postby saberj » Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:34 am

The character sheet I made is up at RPGsheets. IT is the Babylon 5 Simple 2 Sheet v2.1

It's not perfect by no means, but I haven't updated it in a while, mostly because I have recieved NO feedback. So if anyone actually uses it, and would like to see something fixed, tweaked, or changed, give me some comments on it.
redlaco
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby redlaco » Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:58 pm

Saberj, I didn't had the time to check them all, but now that you mention it, I'll comment on your sheet.

What I like :

- It's complete (vehicule, teep/TM abilities, contacts...)
- It shows the bonus on the ability score
- It shows which all class skills (so we can compare classes; it helps at char creation)
- the spaces provided for page reference (nice little touch)

Only thing preventing me from using it : it's too colour intensive for my taste (looks good though).
I prefer B&W sheets to save my color ink, but that's just me...
"Knowledge is what makes the difference between the world you want, and the world other people think you should have." -- JMS
saberj
Shrew

Postby saberj » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:42 pm

redlaco wrote:Saberj, I didn't had the time to check them all, but now that you mention it, I'll comment on your sheet.

Only thing preventing me from using it : it's too colour intensive for my taste (looks good though).
I prefer B&W sheets to save my color ink, but that's just me...

Hmmm, I just realised that the version I have up on that site is an old version. So I need to update the file....as soon as the link to do so starts to work. Anywho

Yeah, I can see where it may be a little ink consuming, although not nearly as much so as the original monster. But, for those of you that print in Black and White, I have posted a Black and white version of the page on rpgsheets.com. Just do a search for Babylon 5 d20 to find it. It still uses a little more ink than just words on paper would since I haven't removed the backgrounds. But hopefully it'll be alot easier on those of you who would like to use it, but find it too color consuming. Anyways, it was a 5 min fix, so Ill try to work on something a little better in the future.

Thanks for the comments