CONAN TV SHOW COMING TO AMAZON!

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Supplement Four
Cosmic Mongoose

CONAN TV SHOW COMING TO AMAZON!

Postby Supplement Four » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:41 am

NEW, HIGH BUDGET CONAN TV SERIES COMING TO AMAZON, BASED ON THE ORIGINAL HOWARD WORKS!

click here to read the article
The King
Chief Mongoose
Location: City of Wonders, Valusia (before the major cataclysm)

Re: CONAN TV SHOW COMING TO AMAZON!

Postby The King » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:53 pm

I learned about it. Let's hope they do something good for once. May be someone should buy the licence from Conan Properties, because they don't seem to be as protective of Howard's Conan as Tolkien Enterprise is of JRR's work.
Too bad that Disney doesn't have an adult (or, say, mature) entertainment channel.
An American-style kitchen is a kitchen in the living room.
A French-style toilet has toilet in the living room.
My neighbours combine both styles.
Supplement Four
Cosmic Mongoose

Postby Supplement Four » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:33 pm

The King wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:53 pm
I learned about it. Let's hope they do something good for once. May be someone should buy the licence from Conan Properties, because they don't seem to be as protective of Howard's Conan as Tolkien Enterprise is of JRR's work.
Too bad that Disney doesn't have an adult (or, say, mature) entertainment channel.
I hope Amazon is serious. They seem to be. They want to emulate the success of Game of Thrones.

Besides Conan, Amazon spent 200 million for the rights to do a Lord of the Rings TV series, too. That's encouraging.
The King
Chief Mongoose
Location: City of Wonders, Valusia (before the major cataclysm)

Postby The King » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:27 pm

I can't remember that I was ever disappointed by Amazon as a customer. If they keep to the Howard's short stories, this should be awesome. And I'm sure they would also make a movie on the hour of the dragon if the series is a success.
An American-style kitchen is a kitchen in the living room.
A French-style toilet has toilet in the living room.
My neighbours combine both styles.