[Xoth.Net Publishing] Land of the Silver Lotus, new sword and sorcery adventure module

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
Supplement Four
Cosmic Mongoose

Re: [Xoth.Net Publishing] Land of the Silver Lotus, new sword and sorcery adventure module

Postby Supplement Four » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:09 am

The King wrote:
Supplement Four wrote:
The King wrote: I was already interested by Spider-God's Bride but it was not easily available in conventional shops, even those with mail-orders.
Lulu's printed stuff is top notch. I'm very happy with them.
Do you still play often?
We're on hiatus right now for the holidays, but I've got a campaign going set in Argos. Three players. A Soldier. A Pirate. And a Thief.
Supplement Four
Cosmic Mongoose

Re: [Xoth.Net Publishing] Land of the Silver Lotus, new sword and sorcery adventure module

Postby Supplement Four » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:37 pm

This code is good today for 40% off on Lulu: CYBER40
The King
Cosmic Mongoose
Location: City of Wonders, Valusia (before the major cataclysm)

Postby The King » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Supplement Four wrote:This code is good today for 40% off on Lulu: CYBER40
It still doesn't apply in my country
An American-style kitchen is a kitchen in the living room.
A French-style toilet has toilet in the living room.
My neighbours combine both styles.
Supplement Four
Cosmic Mongoose

Postby Supplement Four » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Land of the Silver Lotus just arrived in my mailbox. I haven't had time to look through it yet, but from just flipping the pages, I know that I will be pleased. I haven't been disappointed with any of Thulsa's stuff.

I am disappointed in Lulu and how it was shipped. It came in a bubble envelope, so my module is a bit crinkled and beat up from handling in the mail. It really irritates me when things like this do not arrive in brand new condition.

I see on the last page that Thulsa has another adventure coming out called Secrets of Zadj. I'm sure I'll get that one, too.
The King
Cosmic Mongoose
Location: City of Wonders, Valusia (before the major cataclysm)

Postby The King » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:34 pm

Supplement Four wrote:I am disappointed in Lulu and how it was shipped. It came in a bubble envelope, so my module is a bit crinkled and beat up from handling in the mail. It really irritates me when things like this do not arrive in brand new condition.
Can't you get a replacement? With amazon, you open a claim and they send you a new book while you return the damaged book at their charge.
An American-style kitchen is a kitchen in the living room.
A French-style toilet has toilet in the living room.
My neighbours combine both styles.
Supplement Four
Cosmic Mongoose

Postby Supplement Four » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:50 am

I suppose so, but I'm not going to worry about it. I'll just keep the one I received.