Search found 10 matches

by grail
Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:47 pm
Forum: Other Miniatures Games
Topic: Rogue Trooper
Replies: 10
Views: 1846

Re: Rogue Trooper

dhw1971 wrote:have i missed an update then? last kickstarter update i had was #9 in july?
no you have not missed an update.
by grail
Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:00 pm
Forum: Other Miniatures Games
Topic: Rogue Trooper
Replies: 10
Views: 1846

Re: Rogue Trooper

cool. any green pics? don't hold your breath for that. From Matt on the KS on the 16th september "currently working on the 'common' items that will be used by most of the models - guns, helmets, that sort of thing. They will be done this month, all going well, then we will cast up those 'bitz' and ...
by grail
Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:00 am
Forum: Other Miniatures Games
Topic: BREAKING NEWS - Mongoose & Warlord Dredd Partnership
Replies: 26
Views: 13022

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Mongoose & Warlord Dredd Partnership

ok matt
So there will be minor changes to the rules so my book is not "out of date", but if i want block war i have to pay for a whole new book. I don't want a PDF or a printed PDF version of block war i prefer a book that can sit on my bookshelf.
by grail
Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:24 am
Forum: Other Miniatures Games
Topic: BREAKING NEWS - Mongoose & Warlord Dredd Partnership
Replies: 26
Views: 13022

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Mongoose & Warlord Dredd Partnership

matt, how do i stand with the printed rulebook that i purchased from wargames vault? Its not even 6 months old and it going to be replaced with a improved version and contain bock war. Seconded. I have printed one I purchased at Salute 2013, and was wondering the same thing. Fair enough if it's a c...
by grail
Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:50 pm
Forum: Other Miniatures Games
Topic: BREAKING NEWS - Mongoose & Warlord Dredd Partnership
Replies: 26
Views: 13022

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Mongoose & Warlord Dredd Partnership

matt,

how do i stand with the printed rulebook that i purchased from wargames vault?
Its not even 6 months old and it going to be replaced with a improved version and contain bock war.
by grail
Tue May 07, 2013 10:04 am
Forum: Other Miniatures Games
Topic: Judge Painting article
Replies: 3
Views: 6090

Re: Judge Painting article

Very nice
by grail
Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:52 pm
Forum: Other Miniatures Games
Topic: Judge Dredd Hardback Now Available!
Replies: 14
Views: 2594

Re: Judge Dredd Hardback Now Available!

ordered mine :)
by grail
Tue May 17, 2011 11:47 am
Forum: Mongoose General Discussion
Topic: updated retail lists?
Replies: 1
Views: 726

updated retail lists?

Hi guys

Any chance the retailer list could be updated?
Just been through the UK section and 90% are broken links and the other 10% have no stock.

I'm looking to get into judge dredd but its hard to find the models, apart from you guys
by grail
Mon May 16, 2011 9:35 pm
Forum: Other Miniatures Games
Topic: Any one have the new models?
Replies: 4
Views: 1086

The ones I purchased most recently have only a little bit in the way of mold lines (although, they could be more strategically placed IMO) and no flash at all. I'd assess them as about the same level of casting as current GW runs. cheers for that. the last ones i got were absolute rubbish. i only h...
by grail
Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 pm
Forum: Other Miniatures Games
Topic: Any one have the new models?
Replies: 4
Views: 1086

Any one have the new models?

Hi everyone, many moons ago i used to have some of mongooses models, which were pretty bad for casting lines and flash and a few were not even worth classing as models. I still have some of my GOMC-1 models which are not bad, but are not the best (but i have had them a few years) what i want to know...